Art Thread [Queen of Thieves]

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Art Thread [Queen of Thieves]

Post by jack1974 »

kadakithis wrote: On topic: I noticed most of the situations are sexual hijinks, which I love, but hoping there is a bit of drama and more romantic scenes too.
Yes there is, though in general this game is more "casual", so nothing "terrible" happens. It's not like SOTW for example, in which bad stuff could happen (like Krimm's past). I mostly post the sexy/embarrassing situations because are the more funny to take screenshots of. But there's a bit of everything.
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

I thought so, it just was something I noticed, and I'm glad there is not too much drama. I more meant everyday VN romance drama than serious plot related drama. Although I am hoping a tiny bit of that as far as their mother is concerned.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes as posted on twitter, there's also a topic that I feel wasn't discussed enough in my past games, the love between a normal human and an elf (Therjalla) who can live MUCH longer. I don't want to make other examples since could be spoilers. But yes there's some drama too :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Am I the only one having trouble reading the "o"s of that font?
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

yayswords wrote:Now, Forsaken, I cannot accept what you did with the apostrophe. "yayswords'" or "yayswords's" would have passed, but now I feel like you changed my name to "yaysword". I wish to clarify that while you made me consider if I'd be happy over just a single sword, your adjustment was guided either by spite or ignorance, and I shall allow neither to stand.
Still no idea what you're talking about.
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

Thee Forsaken One wrote: Still no idea what you're talking about.
He's saying that you said " yaysword's " instead of " yayswords' " the way you did it implies that his name is yaysword and not yayswords. Sorta if someone is named Cas. You can say Cas's or Cas' but saying Ca's changes the name.
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

Don't be fooled, kadakithis. The first time she posted that, she edited the erroneous post. The second time she posted it, she edited the erroneous post again, and the previous reply. Forsaken is just playing innocent with me :D
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

potential tavern brawl incoming! :mrgreen:
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

I love that because they are so different.

"Sir I think it's best you leave. She's clearly not interested"
Joane would be so proud.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

finished adding all the achievements (only romance ones for now, for the gameplay ones will add them later).
I love the name of Kira/Tiberius CG, seems appropriate. "Ambush!" :o :lol: :lol: