characters intro

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
kadakithis
Druid

Re: characters intro

Post by kadakithis »

Man these characters seem actually pretty complex. I love Kira and feel sorry for her, and Joanne as well. I love that they have issues that build off of their already complex personalities. The fact they love each other on top of all that is heart warming. Really love the balance between drama and feel goods.

I looked forward to this game anyway but now even more so, really great job!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Cool :) Yes I'm pretty happy with Forsaken work so far, that I even asked her to rewrite a good amount of the otome path to bring it up to the yuri standards :)
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

All your games are pretty awesome Jack, I play a lot of indie games but your writers/artists/ and concepts really take the cake. Even my least favorite games by winterwolves knock the ball out of the park in quality, especially compared to other games out there.

And they are always getting better. Even as it is, I will probably buy both versions of QoT and Undead Lily right off the bat just to get to know all the characters. I'm starting to think this is a conspiracy to get all my spending money, lol.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

/nods to conspiracy theory :wink:
pahldus
Woods ranger

Post by pahldus »

Honestly it is awesome when people use words that make me have to go look them up, however I don't find that often. Good linguistic skills mixed with a good variety of vernacular is a thing I truly savor in satisfying reading material.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

And here's Thalia, the last sister and also my fav character: blog/2015/10/the-queen-of-thieves-thalia-2/
more secondary characters in next posts :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

blog/2015/10/queen-of-thieves-moirgane/
Moirgane character. I'll do a post for each love interest, and then a final one about Arianna, Lysander, etc :)
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

First sentence made me smile, last paragraph didn't. One "love" too many for my tastes.

Not to mention all the spam below it about you spending time on the wrong game...
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Tsk, PSCD will rule! :wink:
I've spent a lot of time on QoT this year, indeed it's basically ready apart the robbery missions which I'll do meanwhile writer/artist finish the remaining stuff later this year :)
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

yayswords wrote:First sentence made me smile, last paragraph didn't. One "love" too many for my tastes.
That's a fair point and it annoys me now that I see it. None of these are really edited beyond what I did myself before sending it to jack.