Tales From The Under-Realm: After Midnight KS

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

Tales From The Under-Realm: After Midnight KS

Post by jack1974 »

If you liked Hazel, there are good chances that you might like this one:
This time, the game takes the form of a murder-mystery. Indeed, the Nameless God will peek into the past of a young guard of the city of Lothark, under the command of Captain Samael.

A series of murders will hit the town, all happening after midnight. Will our protagonist be one of the victim? How did she die?

You'll be able to customize the character name and also the skin color and hair (it's a stretch goal but should be possible).

Once again there will be two different love interests: Tara, the protagonist's childhood friend and fellow guard, or Cynthia, the mysterious newcomer from Dingirra.
While it will be always possible to reach an happy ending with your love interest, the story will be even darker than Hazel, with many possible character deaths.

There's also a video trailer in the works which should be ready before end of month :)
BobTheMob
Druid

Re: Tales From The Under-Realm: After Midnight KS

Post by BobTheMob »

We dudes gotta know, Jack:
Sprites possibly romanceable in future games??? :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha I was expecting this. Not sure yet, however I think Evelyn's story/personality is particularly interesting, and one ending (in which she survives) seems perfect to expand her story. As for Nadja I think perhaps her previous life in Dingirra could also be interesting. We'll see :)
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

jack1974 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 7:24 pm Haha I was expecting this. Not sure yet, however I think Evelyn's story/personality is particularly interesting, and one ending (in which she survives) seems perfect to expand her story. As for Nadja I think perhaps her previous life in Dingirra could also be interesting. We'll see :)
YES!
Consider me another member of the Evelyn fanclub :)
Just backed for 150 (and Evelyn's my choice of Pinup)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha thanks a lot!!
When artist sent me Evelyn sketches I thought she was too hot for not being romanceable but... I can always make another game with her story after all. She's going to be a powerful fire mage :wink:
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

jack1974 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 7:05 am Haha thanks a lot!!
When artist sent me Evelyn sketches I thought she was too hot for not being romanceable
You Sir....were correct, you are utterly utterly correct (do you...still get to flirt with her? :oops: )
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha not really. Her story is rather sad or crazy, depending on your choices. Or she can simply die before the end of it /mouhahha
But some fanservice scene can be added maybe!