Estimate release dates of next games

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: Estimate release dates of next games

Post by Miakoda » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:00 pm

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:38 pm

Haha yes, those pics are for the C14 game. I don't want to say much, but as you can see will have probably the most original/varied cast of characters. Not the usual model looking boys, though some are cute for sure, each one has his particularities :)
Sarah will introduce the game in next Friday blog post just in time for St. Valentine. Introducing doesn't mean the game is ready of course, but is in a decent advancement status!

Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:40 pm

The game is getting introduced awesome, I remember when I first heard the concept for a archaeology kinda game, nice job on the variety of the guys.

Though is it only going to be Otome and that's all?.

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Yes, unfortunately. The same writer and artist are going to work on Spirited Heart 2 though, and they said will make sure to finish both the otome and yuri versions around the same time for that game!
I officially promise to make some yuri and yaoi ONLY/EXCLUSIVE games as soon as I finish the current batch of games :)

Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Well that is a massive hit to my enthusiasm for the game to be honest, as I feel it is something few other english devs do as well as you and your wonderful collaborators.

The theme is still really interesting on a personal level to me, so I'll see as more info is released it gets closer to release, but I'm unsure on if I'll buy it or not.

Deji is an amazing artist and i'm sure Sarah will do a fine job writing so I hope it turns out great.

thesleepykitten
Official writer

Post by thesleepykitten » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:22 pm

Yea, I wanted to keep the game manageable (it was supposed to be a very small game). ^_^; And the next game, Spirited Heart 2, has 24 love interests and all of the combos and I didn't want to delay the project more than I have been. >_<; Especially since I aim to have both yuri/otome routes available and Deji will resume working on the art for SH2 after C14.

I admit I wasn't sure if people would show interest in archaeology or its setting, hence it being a smaller project. Depending on the feedback, I'd love to return to it and expand on it.

So when/if we do a yuri version for C14, it'd have a different protagonist, some cast changes, and set to one year later. So it'd be a sequel. Similar to how the Fairbrook games are done. =)

Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:33 pm

thesleepykitten wrote:Yea, I wanted to keep the game manageable (it was supposed to be a very small game). ^_^; And the next game, Spirited Heart 2, has 24 love interests and all of the combos and I didn't want to delay the project more than I have been. >_<; Especially since I aim to have both yuri/otome routes available and Deji will resume working on the art for SH2 after C14.
Don't over work yourself or Deji, it's certainly understandable given it was suppose to be such a small short game, feature creep is certainly an issue in many projects for developers, and it sounds like you made the right call considering the circumstances
thesleepykitten wrote:I admit I wasn't sure if people would show interest in archaeology or its setting, hence it being a smaller project. Depending on the feedback, I'd love to return to it and expand on it.
Since that very first teaser picture of C14 last year, I've been longing to find out more about the game, as archaeology is a subject I am very fascinated by ever since I was a young girl, when you ask kids what do you want to be when you grow up, my answer was always an archaeologist (found out what I was talking about as a kid later was actually a paleontologist but I didn't know that term at that age, and thought any and everything that was digging up old stuff was archaeology) :D
thesleepykitten wrote:So when/if we do a yuri version for C14, it'd have a different protagonist, some cast changes, and set to one year later. So it'd be a sequel. Similar to how the Fairbrook games are done. =)
That is a great idea!, and really would give the game a sense of it's own identity even more so then being a slapped on DLC or something, and come to think of it, being like the Fairbrook games is a good approach.

Lady Tarrika
Young scout

Post by Lady Tarrika » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:15 am

The Listing is very much appriciated, will be looking forward to a few on this list.
The Moonlight Glade supports Winter Wolves, a big thank you to the creative artists, songmakers, and story creators of Loren the Amazon Princess and Heileen Series.

Laineygirly
Young scout

Post by Laineygirly » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:42 am

Miakoda wrote:Not to mentions some illustrations from DejiNyucu (thought it may be for a different project)

https://twitter.com/_Deji/status/431449 ... 40/photo/1

https://twitter.com/_Deji/status/425304 ... 76/photo/1

https://twitter.com/_Deji/status/430426 ... 36/photo/1

OMG that first link. It's looks soooooo pretty. I can't wait. :D

Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:55 am

Laineygirly wrote: OMG that first link. It's looks soooooo pretty. I can't wait. :D
The first one is good. I like the braid in the second one.

Looks like there may be a few more pics, though I can't guarantee if it is for C-14 :D

I really like this one:
https://twitter.com/_Deji/status/434076 ... 48/photo/1

I like the shirt in this one:
https://twitter.com/_Deji/status/433370 ... 73/photo/1