what of whitewolfs games are censord on steam / gog ????

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
kosmos1214
Young scout

what of whitewolfs games are censord on steam / gog ????

Post by kosmos1214 »

hi i got looking at games on my wish list and noticed that a large number of them where by white wolf got looking at loren the amazon princess
and found out the steam release was censored and got wondering what of his games where censored on steam / gog so can any one tell me witch of his games are censored on steam and witch are not :?: ?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: what of whitewolfs games are censord on steam / gog ????

Post by jack1974 »

First is WINTER WOLVES - White Wolf is another brand :lol:
Only Loren is censored on Steam, the other games are identical. Once the new Ren'Py version with official Linux achievement support is ready I plan to make another version of Loren on Steam that you can "uncensor" simply deleting a file :) but I need to wait for the new Ren'Py to be officially out first. I think should happen sometimes next month.
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

^-^ Happy to see I'm not the only one who thought of White Wolf (of World of Darkness, Mage, Vampire, +++ fame) when I first heard about Winterwolves.

:) Luckily WInterwolves is still in business , while all White Wolf computer rpg's have been cancelled by their owners CCP (Icelandic game company behind Eve Online). Pity since I had great hopes for a World of Darkness Online that was in development.

Last two White Wolf games were Vampire Redemption, and Vampire Bloodlines, both great computer RPG's.
Good vampire games these days are extremely rare....
kosmos1214
Young scout

Post by kosmos1214 »

yah sorry for getting the name wrong was a little tired when i typed that up and at times like that my spelling becomes a completely multiple choice and its not helped by the fact that im not a very good speller normally and thank you now i know so i makes it easier