best love interest (Max)

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm

who is the best love interest playing as Max?

You may select 1 option

View results

Asonder
Young scout

Re: best love interest (Max)

Post by Asonder »

Really? The one where they go running? I specifically remember accidentally skipping that scene in the same playthrough that I romanced him as Max...
All hail Rei's booty.
MrEnvy8
Official writer

Post by MrEnvy8 »

Sorry, I meant the first required scene... week 10 thursday.
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

Max and Rakesh was super cute! I loved the growing relationship.
Isabella for Max was good but my least favorite of the four.
Sally was nice and sweet and I enjoyed their story but she has to be third
Anne was great but her version with Max was better.
Limeade
Young scout

Post by Limeade »

New to the forums, but I had to make an account and sign on to compliment how much I enjoyed the Max/Rakesh romance. It is definitely the best, imo. The growing relationship over time and how sweet it was.

Sally was interesting as a character, and it was nice.

Really disliked Isabella's persona and route. It comes off very... fantasy written by a straight guy of what a sexual woman is like, imo. Interactions between Isabella and Max creeped me out more than made me find it interesting.

Like others have said, I like Anne/Max more than Max/Anne. :)

All in all, Max/Rakesh wins all the awards for me. Kudos.
Asonder
Young scout

Post by Asonder »

Limeade wrote: Really disliked Isabella's persona and route. It comes off very... fantasy written by a straight guy of what a sexual woman is like, imo. Interactions between Isabella and Max creeped me out more than made me find it interesting.
I think it has a lot to do with just how their personalities mesh, which yeah, can lead to some pretty awkward innuendo.If you haven't already, check out Isabella's route with Anne. A lot less Creepy Sexual Fantasy and a lot more Sexy Romantic Cuteness, I think :)
All hail Rei's booty.
Choklad
Young scout

Post by Choklad »

I loved the Max/Rakesh romance. I didn't think I would, since Rakesh is a pretty goofy over-the-top character, but he kind of grew on me. Goofiness can be kind of endearing. I got the perfect ending where they stayed together and Max became a rock star and I am very pleased. 8)

I will definitely try Isabela's path too. Sally never appealed to me, but I will try her out sometime. Maybe I'll like her better once I take the time to get to know her as more than a friend. I like that she ends up with Memphis if you don't romance her - I would feel so guilty if all the characters were sad and lonely because I wasn't interested in them. :lol:
jack1974 wrote:...Roooooxanne you don't have to turn on the red light...
Ahem, right now have no plans for expansion since I have already a lot of other games to finish, however I don't exclude that I could make a spin-off or DLC with extra characters sometimes in future. The main problem would be that there are already a lot of events, so I think if I do that it should play like a separate game where you pursue only the new characters (the old ones could still be present, or could be completely new dorm with new characters).

I vote for a new dorm with new characters. I'd definitely buy that. :) I'd like to get to know Roxanne better, she's hard to figure out. If this were an RPG she'd make a perfect evil or morally grey romance option.
cheska
Young scout

Post by cheska »

I vote Rakesh. =p
Termin8r
Young scout

Post by Termin8r »

I honestly found Sally the best. It's because she was a blonde and all that, but just because I liked her character. I mean, hearing all the cute things about energies and what not, I know that might sound off putting to some, but I found it interesting. Just like her lifestyle in general. I also appreciated how she didn't judge Max for consuming dairy and meat and still loved him. That's the kind of girl I would actually be willing to give up meat for. That takes a lot.
All in all, Sally appealed to me the most in looks, attitude, lifestyle, and overall appeal.