Full walkthrough for all romance paths

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
Prettynp
Young scout

Re: Full walkthrough for all romance paths

Post by Prettynp »

Like maybe give me an idea on the right things to pick for the schedule
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Prettynp wrote:Anybody have any tips for Dominic's good ending...I'm having trouble getting the required stats
Dominic requires you to have the following stats:
Before Spring Break, you need to have Rational 150, and Organized 100.

At the end of the game, you need Rational 300, Organized 200.

If you wish to get the good ending, Rational and Organized combined need to be 600+

I believe Dominic also requires you to have a certain grade amount: 250 in Spring, and 500 at the end of the year.

As for the schedule, it depends on the person, and what difficulty you play on.

However, if you play on Easy, this is what I would do with Dominic.

Tuesday morning, go to class. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday Morning, choose Sleep In. Study on Sunday Morning. This will keep your energy high and a bonus for afternoon/evening activities.

Then in afternoons, you will want to alternate between jobs which will raise the stats for your love interest, and Study. For Dominic, Monday-Wednesday-Friday, choose either Data Entry (raises Rational) or Bookstore (raises Organized). Sunday Afternoon pick either Play Chess or Play RPG.

For evenings, pick Play Chess (raises Rational) or Play RPG (raises Organized) on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday evenings.

For the specific bits not mentioned in afternoons and evenings, choose Study to raise your Grades.
Prettynp
Young scout

Post by Prettynp »

Thanks so much I'll try again and see if it works
Prettynp
Young scout

Post by Prettynp »

In Dominic's romance path do you have to plan the party to get the good ending or can I just skip it?
Prettynp
Young scout

Post by Prettynp »

Ok so I finally have all the endings except Dominic....which is becoming a pain to get...I followed all of your scheduling tips...increased the relationship to 100...kept the grades up...worked the required jobs everyday it was available and did the extra activities...even focused so much on him I only played his scenes...or the scenes required for his path...and I was still like around 100 points short for the good ending! Why is this dude so hard to please lol....I played it 3 times following all the rules and I'm still coming up short...HELP ME PLEASE!
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Do not do too many activities during the week, at least two to four activities should be sleep. Otherwise the energy gets too low. Somewhere below 75% energy (It's a bit randomized) you get less than the maximum stats increase.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Lonestar51 wrote:Do not do too many activities during the week, at least two to four activities should be sleep. Otherwise the energy gets too low. Somewhere below 75% energy (It's a bit randomized) you get less than the maximum stats increase.
I was able to do alright with sleeping in the morning 5 of the 7 days...but yeah, rest is a big key. And if you are properly rested, you do get larger grade increases than just going to class in the morning.
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Miakoda wrote:I was able to do alright with sleeping in the morning 5 of the 7 days...but yeah, rest is a big key.
You are right, and you did describe it in your post. It is just that low Energy is the thing most likely to go wrong.

BTW: I never tried the "skip classes" routine. I managed to get Anne as Max, which is possibly the hardest romance when pursuing girls, with "skip learning". And a had played long enough not to try any more experiments... Does skip classes work as well as it should in theory?
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Lonestar51 wrote: And a had played long enough not to try any more experiments... Does skip classes work as well as it should in theory?
On the Easy setting, I was able to skip the morning classes and still get Dominic/Anne with ease. The Self-Study sessions, if you were rested enough, had enough bonuses to get the grades you need. In fact, I was able to max out grades with Max (or as close to it so it didn't matter). Of course, this may also affect some of the other changes for variations in endings...such as earning enough money for Max's band to stay together after college.
Prettynp
Young scout

Post by Prettynp »

Yea I tried all of that...slept in 5 days and studied in the afternoon or evening if I had work....then I did about 4 or 5 extra stat building activities...my energy stayed above 75 the whole time and I skipped events for the extra energy...nothing works so imma just call it quits for now and come back later to play it