Full walkthrough for all romance paths

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
Choklad
Young scout

Re: Full walkthrough for all romance paths

Post by Choklad »

HollyIce114 wrote:I'm trying out Max's Anne path. By spring break, I had 160 points for stat A, 120 points for stat B, then my grades were up to above 400. I've played twice and followed practically every tip I could find in this forum, but I still couldn't unlock the romance scene. What am I missing? :(
I'm having the same problem! I can't get the spring-break scene. The relationship is at 85, my stats are 192 Organized and 214 Rational and my grades are 416. I gave her the book of old poems for Valentine's Day. What could I be doing wrong? Are there any secret requirements?

Also, according to the walkthrough there's a way to win Tasque'a assignment. How? I've always gotten a B, is there a way to do better than that? Is that the secret requirement ruining my romance attempts? :P
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

By now I have learned to ask this question: Which platform are you playing on?

It seems as if the apple iPad variant of the game has a different difficulty...
Choklad
Young scout

Post by Choklad »

I'm actually on PC. :(
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

I am on PC as well, so the balancing is the same.

It seems as if you have enough stats and grades, but you made one mistake somewhere (or two) for the relationship. You should have 90 or 95 relationship by the begin of spring break.
Choklad
Young scout

Post by Choklad »

Well, I could always try replaying it from the beginning. Is 90-95 really a requirement, though? I think I've had spring-break scenes with only 75 for other characters.
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

My experience is, that if you leave out any scene where you can gain relationship (or choose the wrong way), you do not get the spring break romance scene.
Beckett
Young scout

Post by Beckett »

I worked on getting Max and Anne's spring break event for several hours, and what finally worked for me was skipping every event except those that built Max's relationship with Anne and the battle of the bands, and making sure that the Halloween event had Anne as the murderer (what you find in the victim's pockets determines that; for Anne, you need to find a mini recorder). Also, I focused exclusively on rest, Rational, Organized, and studying (I slept in on weekends, napped once during the week, and split the week between working at the bookstore/library and the data collection/Physics class jobs, the chess and tabletop RPG games, and studying on the days that don't let you build those skills). At week 15 my grades were over 600, and Organized and Rational were over 200, and my relationship with Anne was at 95. During this week, a new scene featuring Anne and Max in the bookstore/library (one I didn't see mentioned in the help guide on page 1) played and I got up to 100 relationship. The spring break scene then triggered. On other playthroughs, I had 90 or 95 points, and well over all the other requirements, but until I got the bookstore scene and got up to 100 I never got Anne's spring break gallery achievement.

I don't know that you HAVE to skip the other events, because I'm not sure what finally triggered the bookstore scene, but I did just because I wanted to finally get the achievement. Likewise, you may not have to get to 100, you may just have to pass this scene, so Halloween might not matter. At any rate, this worked for me, so hopefully it will help someone else!
michalyng
Young scout

Post by michalyng »

I did the stats for dominic to get the spring break romance and nothing happened same for the romance scene at the end of the game again nothing happened
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

I did not romance any of the boys, but jack (?) wrote somewhere you need minimum grades to get dominic.
Strawberry
Young scout

Post by Strawberry »

I don't mean to sound ungrateful or impatient but it's almost been 4 months. Will the iOS version of the game be updated anytime soon? I'd really like to play the game and get everyone's best ending.