Full walkthrough for all romance paths

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
SholtoMaru
Young scout

Re: Full walkthrough for all romance paths

Post by SholtoMaru »

hreyes1990 wrote:In rakash when i finished the game and she is talking about what happened to everyone afterwards i followed the walkthrough and got the 600 stat points she says something like she and him
Spoiler:
stayed together for 8 years throughout college then went their separate ways is that their good ending just want to make sure i finally obtained it
Unfortunately, that is one of the main problems that I have with this game.
Spoiler:
Even the 'good endings' seem kind of sad, and the couples usually end up breaking up instead of staying together. I loved the AnneXDominic path for exactly that reason: they stayed together and got married. Lovely!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No you didn't get the TRUE good endings then - in all of them they stay together (maybe they don't marry, but stay together) :mrgreen:
SholtoMaru
Young scout

Post by SholtoMaru »

jack1974 wrote:No you didn't get the TRUE good endings then - in all of them they stay together (maybe they don't marry, but stay together) :mrgreen:
That's wonderful news! Any chance we could get a comprehensive walkthrough, including whatever stat/hidden stat requirements to get the true good endings? The only specifications mentioned in the game and in the current walkthroughs seem to be having 600+ of the required stats, and making the right choices at the end, but I know it's more complicated than that, perhaps having to do with money and/or grades? Sorry, I just really love your games, especially when they have sweet endings, so I really want to see the true good endings! I liked the mechanic where the true good endings actually unlocked a separate scene, so that you knew for sure when you got it, but I bet that mechanic is difficult to do!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The only exception is Rakesh, and Anne I think (need to check) but for most romances the grades thing is the right one. I even added a messagebox that tells you if you got the best ending - so if you didn't get it, then yes means that is the best ending possible. But looking at the endings, while in many they don't marry, they stay together (I even changed Sally/Dominic ones to make them more happy).
SholtoMaru
Young scout

Post by SholtoMaru »

jack1974 wrote:The only exception is Rakesh, and Anne I think (need to check) but for most romances the grades thing is the right one. I even added a messagebox that tells you if you got the best ending - so if you didn't get it, then yes means that is the best ending possible. But looking at the endings, while in many they don't marry, they stay together (I even changed Sally/Dominic ones to make them more happy).
Oh, okay. I've only seen that messagebox one time, and I replayed and got Dominic's good ending, so I guess I've actually been getting the good endings this whole time without realizing! :lol:
Spoiler:
I mean, when the couples split, they stay friends and stay in contact, it's not like anyone's hearts get broken or anything, for example, MaxXIsabella still writing to each other and meeting up sometimes for fun times.
It's definitely true to the college theme, I think! :) Good game, can't wait for the next one!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yeah, but for example Max/Isabella says:
Spoiler:
"Our breakup was amicable, hell we even had a few... rendezvous when she was in-between lovers. She still writes from Mexico from time to time. Actually, her last letter said she was coming up soon, and wanted to get together...
so seems to hint that there could be further (interesting) developments. So yeah, they don't marry, but is a sort of open ending where you can imagine that they would at least get together rather soon :)
(we can't do all the endings identical, I think as long as they're like this one is fine)
SholtoMaru
Young scout

Post by SholtoMaru »

jack1974 wrote:Yeah, but for example Max/Isabella says:
Spoiler:
"Our breakup was amicable, hell we even had a few... rendezvous when she was in-between lovers. She still writes from Mexico from time to time. Actually, her last letter said she was coming up soon, and wanted to get together...
so seems to hint that there could be further (interesting) developments. So yeah, they don't marry, but is a sort of open ending where you can imagine that they would at least get together rather soon :)
(we can't do all the endings identical, I think as long as they're like this one is fine)

Yeah, absolutely! The variety is what makes the game so fun! This is a really great game, always leaves me with a smile. All of your games do! :mrgreen: There's never been a bad game! You're amazing.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks! :)
Roxiepluto
Young scout

Post by Roxiepluto »

Could anyone here tell me each persons associated stats? I'm having a hard time trying to figure it out...
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Roxiepluto wrote:Could anyone here tell me each persons associated stats? I'm having a hard time trying to figure it out...
During an event, the Stats button appears in the bottom left corner.

If you are scheduling your week, the Stats button is a little more in the middle, right below the column for Thursday.

However, for easy reference:

Anne requires Organized (the open book and pencil), and Rational (the math symbols)
Max requires Creative (the painter's palette), and Reflective (the peace symbol)
Isabella requires Spontaneous (the exclamation mark), and Active (the upraised fist).
Dominic requires Rational (the math symbols), and Organized (the open book and pencil)
Rakesh requires Reflective (the peace symbol), and Creative (the painter's palette)
Sally requires Active (the upraised fist), and Spontaneous (the exclamation mark)
Last edited by Miakoda on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.