Full walkthrough for all romance paths

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Re: Full walkthrough for all romance paths

Post by Lonestar51 »

Something to add to "Tipps and Tricks", I would think...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes will add the list made by Miakoda, useful :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah sorry thought in the first post of this thread! Well maybe in both :lol:
Lady-NeonHearts
Young scout

Post by Lady-NeonHearts »

My friend and I recently spent several hours attempting to get Dominic's good ending and found it impossible. We tried the game on normal and on easy. We read all of your tips and tricks, but our main problem was that new events kept happening in time slots where we were required to get that specific stat up. If we play the event, we don't get the stat we require, if we skip the event, we still weren't getting the stat we require. I know we need a combined score of 600 on the primary and secondary stats, but the highest we were able to get was usually in the 450 range. Is there a reason that the Dominic path is so difficult to achieve? Is this a problem with our game? Are we doing something wrong?

If we could please get some help, we'd appreciate it. I was able to get Rakesh's good ending, so I know it's not something I'm doing wrong game-wise. If I'm doing something wrong path-wise, could someone please help? And if we aren't doing anything wrong, could I suggest in the future that this level of difficulty is addressed. I was really enjoying the Dominic route and would love to finally be able to complete it properly. Thank you.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I don't know, you managed to get Rakesh good ending that many other people are having troubles getting so seems strange that Dominic's route is causing you all this trouble. It can be reached since many people saw that ending already, so far didn't get many complaints about it being too difficult. Is true that some scenes will make you skip activities but there should be plenty of time, especially in the latter part when you get the advanced jobs!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Just did a "quick run", mostly skipping scenes and not playing very carefully, and still managed to get the required stats playing in Easy BEFORE Spring Break:
so is most definitely possible to get the required stats!
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

@Lady-NeonHearts: Possibly you did not keep the energy up. No matter how the events fall, you will be able to get some stat up at least. But the amount of stat you get depends on the energy you have, so keep it above 80 all the time and you should be fine.
Reina.miyu
Young scout

Post by Reina.miyu »

Um... so basically there's supposed to be a box saying "Good ending unlocked or something" ? I've played through Anne's 3 routes and saw no text box T_T When does the box appear anyway?
Well here are what I got in the endings, maybe you can tell me whether I got the best one... :oops:
Max
Spoiler:
Well I played his route first and since it was some time ago, I can barely remember, maybe something like he's still with Anne, still got good grades but the band broke up 'cuz the drummer was married etc etc and he together with Memphis thought of forming a new band. Ugh, can barely remember...
Dominic
Spoiler:
They're together, got his Master's degree and Anne stop working at the school first, got a place then invited him to stay with her, asked him to marry her, of course he agreed, the ceremony was in Paris, and Dominic now works on safety testing for a local car manufacturer and they're still together.
Isabella
Spoiler:
Well she and Anne broke up after some time, she went back to Mexico, Anne tried dating some other girls 'cuz she found guys weren't her type anymore, but no-one could replace Isabella and apparently they both thought the same way, they met each other again and continued their relationship, Anne went to Mexico with Isa and her parents accepted Anne happily.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

A box only appears if you didn't get the best ending. The 'best ending' is essentially where the Main Character and their love interest become a couple Mind you, there could some time when they are apart, or in the case of Max/Isabella, talk of meeting again.

And yes, those are the good endings for Max, Dominic, and Isabella. The good endings was altered text.
Reina.miyu
Young scout

Post by Reina.miyu »

Oh? So yay~ I got the best endings! Thanks for the helpful info!