Roommates Video

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Roommates Video

Post by Miakoda »

Just saw the new Roommates video. I think this is the same one who did the Nicole one. Even if not, the promotional videos have definitely stepped up their game :D
gamesempie
Young scout

Re: Roommates Video

Post by gamesempie »

Did I see Max studying :-o
Nice video, props to whoever made it.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Edited first post so that the video can be played straight from the forums (youtube tag).
Yes I'm happy about the final result. Of course, some people on Greenlight still had to complain about the character art :lol:
canyonaz
Young scout

Post by canyonaz »

The video is excellent. One of the best I've ever seen for a game with 2D art.

I think the people who comment on Greenlight are some of the saddest people on the planet. This is how it always goes for me - see cool game on Greenlight, vote for it, favorite it, read comments like "I wouldn't play this game even if it was free". I think the highlights of their days are posting comments like that. For what it is worth, I think the character art is really good and some of the best in any of your games.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha thanks. Indeed I don't understand the comments about the art of the game being "subpar" :shock:
I don't think that my games are the best or anything, but I definitely don't think the art of this game is lame! Then OK, if they say Loren's art is better, I'd agree (even if is a matter of styles).
But is as you said, I remember some other people saying the exact same thing for Nicole art (characters have no personality bla bla). All right... :lol:
spyfox321
Young scout

Post by spyfox321 »

canyonaz wrote: "I wouldn't play this game even if it was free". I think the highlights of their days are posting comments like that. For what it is worth, I think the character art is really good and some of the best in any of your games.
Who Dares to say that must die. (or at least play the game.)

This Game's comedic storyline makes it feel like a visual-novel + Dating/life Sim. Perfect balance. I'd say.