Art Thread [Amber's Magic Shop]

A fantasy crafting/dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/ambersmagicshop.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Art Thread [Amber's Magic Shop]

Post by jack1974 »

Haha no sorry, in the past in practice the jealousy scenes and breakup were the same thing: jealousy, then forced choice.
In this case not. Also because some routes involve... sharing... people aren't really much jealous in this game :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Today got Bernard's route finished, so I'm going to playtest it in the next days. Usually takes me 2-3 days max. Then I'll resume with the main gameplay coding until I get Lair to test :)
The first encounter between Amber and Bernard isn't really... romantic :twisted:
(It says Dock Worker because initially you don't know the names of all the characters).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Aye aye Captain. All Dark Elves are hot!! :o :twisted:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

So does this mean there's pirates in this game?

Pirates are always awesome! :twisted:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No he is just a normal captain :lol:
Not everyone wearing an eyepatch is automatically a pirate :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

this is the ending scene of the young age, a very strong scene but I think very cool since there's a "tough choice" (nobody dies though, no worries). In general people of Icesilia love Amber but there are a few racist even there :roll:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:Image
this is the ending scene of the young age, a very strong scene but I think very cool since there's a "tough choice" (nobody dies though, no worries). In general people of Icesilia love Amber but there are a few racist even there :roll:
Does that mean there will be other towns/cities she goes to? It always seemed to me as if she would solely be there and before that the forest; it'd be cool to get to see multiple locales. :)

Also, will Amber ever be able to try to convince others that Dark Elves aren't evil, or at least stand up for her people? I ask since in the screenshots we've seen thus far she doesn't really seem to ever say anything. (Though of course, they're just the one shot each; I don't know if she does as the next line. Just wanted to ask. :) )
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

jack1974 wrote:I think very cool since there's a "tough choice" (nobody dies though, no worries).
Giving away an awful lot of story spoilers. :x
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

BobTheMob wrote:Also, will Amber ever be able to try to convince others that Dark Elves aren't evil, or at least stand up for her people? I ask since in the screenshots we've seen thus far she doesn't really seem to ever say anything.
This game takes place in a time where Dark Elves are somewhat accepted but there are still prejudices, especially by elves, or people like Gulham. As I said in general people don't hate her (how could you hate Amber!??!? AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW). Can't say more because of spoilers. The game is going to be out at end of month or worse case next anyway!
Troyen wrote:Giving away an awful lot of story spoilers. :x
Wait nobody dies IN THAT SCENE :wink: There are plenty of deaths haha. But you're right, I need to shut up and not try always to justify every screenshot I post!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

So I decided to take a break from the simulation/crafting coding for the next 2 days, since Lair's path is ready to test and Anima needs to code some new stuff for me to go on :mrgreen:
even dark elves can blush!
based on this choice, Amber will wear a different outfit for the remaining of the scene (an early dinner date with Lair, which won't really end well... :twisted: ).
More lore from Aravorn. I like all those small details :) On the right, Lair's father, Arnor. I won't post many more screenshot from now on, to avoid spoilers :)