Best overall endings?

You may select up to 2 options

View results

jack1974
Pack leader

Best overall endings?

Post by jack1974 »

Lol the poll with most options ever!! :lol:
However was the only solution. I am curious to know which are the two best endings. By best doesn't mean "happy/positive/etc". Just the ones you liked more, maybe that surprised you most. Personally I almost liked more the dark endings than the light ones with some exceptions :mrgreen:

My favorite are Bernard Dark and Ruby Light Plus (poor Ruby deserves some happiness :) )
P_Tigras
Druid

Re: Best overall endings?

Post by P_Tigras »

I haven't played the game yet, but I have taken a peek at the cg's for the 0.85 beta, and my favorite romance cg is definitely the Ruby Light+ bedroom scene. :give_heart: Runner-up is Ruby putting the bite on Amber in Ruby Dark, but my ranking may drop if after I play the game I discover that she drained Amber dry and didn't at least turn her. Ruby also looks quite dashing with the flowing hair and cape in Ruby Light as well. :give_rose: My favorite Lynn and Cosmina CG's are the ones without the men appearing in them, lol, ie. Lynn Dark+ and Cosmina Light, although of the two I prefer Cosmina Light which is just plain adorable due to the their hand-holding and loving, affectionate expressions for each other. :give_rose: Lynn Dark+ is cute, but falls short as a romance CG since it doesn't really indicate anything more than a good friendship. Nevertheless at least there are no men in it. Sadly, the cutest Lynn pic in the game is her dance pose as I'm not really a fan of her bonus image. The Gymnast pose for the bonus image wasn't a bad idea, but the drawing wasn't as flattering as her dance pose. I'll also add that both the Ruby and Cosmina bonus CG's are smoldering hot :man_in_love: , no complaints at all there, and the Vin fan and bonus images are incredible teases, making me think incestuous thoughts :girl_angel:, and wish that she wasn't our MC's mother so we could demand she be romanceable. lol.
Last edited by P_Tigras on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

P_Tigras wrote: Vin fan and bonus images are incredible teases, making me think incestuous thoughts :girl_angel:, and wish that she wasn't our MC's mother so we could demand she be romanceable. lol.
You're not alone :mrgreen: no, you're in very good company!! :o
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:
P_Tigras wrote: Vin fan and bonus images are incredible teases, making me think incestuous thoughts :girl_angel:, and wish that she wasn't our MC's mother so we could demand she be romanceable. lol.
You're not alone :mrgreen: no, you're in very good company!! :o
Well there was that thing you yourself said about in the future she'd be romanceable in other games, riiiiiiiiiiiiight??? :mrgreen:

Just as long as she's available to us dudes if such is the case I'm happy, 'cause DAMN if she ain't ssssssssssmokin! 8)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I have an idea for a game with her and other witches :wink: Just remember that she would look differently, first because that artist doesn't work for me anymore. But also her flowery outfit with that nice hat would look a bit out of place for the kind of setting I'm thinking about... hehe
MissMemorielle
Young scout

Post by MissMemorielle »

I haven't played through all of them yet, but so far everyone except the Cosmina and Reed Light + seemed a bit lackluster to me? :'I In general I felt that with Bernard for example the romance aspect was kinda,,, not really there up until the ending, so it didn't feel authentic to me.

That being said am I tripping or is Cosmina and Reed supposed to be siblings? like ... .. . . . . : III That + the sexualisation of Amber's mother made me pretty uncomfortable, I don't understand the huge influx of incestuous themes in popular culture lately.

That being said the art in the game is very pretty and I think it's well-written for the most part, I just felt like the actual build-up and the conversations around dating were lacking and made the romance feel unauthentic. (+ that you break up with characters one by one instead of just choosing a route earlier, the pacing doesn't fit with the storyline or where the characters are romantically so it was confusing.)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks for the feedback. Yes perhaps I think the story focused more on the dark/gothic aspect of the setting (alchemy, dark elves, crafting powerful but dangerous items) than romance.
Spoiler:
Regarding Cosmina and Reed it's clearly explained in the story that they're NOT siblings! :lol:
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

This is too hard to choose...
But if I must pick 2, then...
Spoiler:
I would go with Cosmina DARK ending. It's realistic, since I doubt the King and Queen would let Amber have their daughter AND nephew(no one will convince me that Reed isn't like Cosmina's second cousin or whatever, in my country this isn't even an issue), even if she actually cured the King. I don't know, I just felt this is tragically beautiful, somehow... But I loved almost all Cosmina and Reed endings(the exception would be the LIGHT+, too unreal for me)

I also loved the Ruby's DARK ending and DARK+ ending. They were way more interesting than the LIGHT and the LIGHT+(Even if I loved the LIGHT+, but I felt it was too...Weak. In fact, I think a lot of opportunities were lost when writting Ruby's path. She is a vampire, it should be something incredible, but it wasn't as much, even if I loved the character... I will have to correct this in fanfiction, I think)
This is just what I think in general.

From the otome romances...
Spoiler:
I loved the Benard endings. Except the LIGHT+, By far, my favorite was the LIGHT one.
Lair's ending where his father died was also very impressive.
Beardy Bro
Young scout

Post by Beardy Bro »

P_Tigras wrote:wish that she wasn't our MC's mother
she isnt ? i thought skin color made that obvious.
i see no problem in relationship between non blood family members or distant family members.
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

"and my favorite romance cg is definitely the Ruby Light+ bedroom scene. :give_heart: Runner-up is Ruby putting the bite on Amber in Ruby Dark, but my ranking may drop if after I play the game I discover that she drained Amber dry and didn't at least turn her" :D Totally agree here, but ...I need see -all- the endings before I really vote

>_> Remind me to head to Deviantart to order a vampire Amber with Ruby sooon -> That's totally a very real plan :D