Loren 2 romances

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
soulblighted
Young scout

Re: Loren 2 romances

Post by soulblighted »

I think it's safe to say that any Jul's understanding of monogamy would be unrecognisable as such to anyone not from exactly the same demon world as that particular tease. ;D
Fairylyte
Young scout

My hopes for Loren 2/Thoughts

Post by Fairylyte »

These are just some of my personal thoughts about Loren 2, the characters, and the romances. I wasn't sure where to put this post so I put it here, lol. I hope most of all that the sequel that has the old characters will have a continuation of the romances, instead of starting all over. I don't want to feel as if the romances of Loren 1 never happened. I sort of like having one canon story line (except for splitting the sequels into two, I like that idea! :) )I felt that the romances of Loren 1 were written very well and would like to see what life is like for each pair of lovebirds after that. Lol. I know that others want to have romance scenes and things again, these are just my personal hopes.

Also, I never felt that Nook looked too young, or at least that's how I feel. I actually liked the way he looked before better, is that weird? Lol!

I also understand if it's not possible, but I liked the battle set up of the original Loren with the enemies on top and the party members below. I'm not sure but I think you're going with the left and right side battle set up and that's okay if you are. :) I would still buy it no matter what!

And the last hope I have is that the romances and ending are sweet. Lol.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Regarding romances has been already replied (maybe I should do a FAQ lol) that the old characters romance continue, they don't start over :)
For the battle is too early to say but I prefer too the up/down layout.
Fairylyte
Young scout

Post by Fairylyte »

Thank you so much for telling me that! I wasn't sure if you were going to change your mind or not so I thought I'd put in my 2 cents, lol.

Oh! I just forgot something I wanted to say, lol. I think it would be cool if Samaras (I think that's his name) remained a vampire because diversity rules! Plus I think it would make for an interesting romance! :)
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

I agree. Samaras have this "castlevania look" that is perfect for the character. Besides, vampires rule, regardless of the gender! *____*
Lee1980
Young scout

Post by Lee1980 »

I have to ask why are the gay male characters in these games always effeminate? Yes, some gay men are, but not all of them are. It would be nice to get a bit more variety in the games don't you think? Nook doesn't even look male at all.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Amukiki and Mesphit don't look much effeminate to me?
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

I think he is talking about the gay men not the BxB options in general, Amukiki and Mesphit are bi.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah OK. In future I'll try to have more variety then! Remember that manga artists have a tendency to draw cute/effeminate stuff, but I think it's possible to do something more "manly" :)
Lee1980
Young scout

Post by Lee1980 »

Exizel wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:58 am I think he is talking about the gay men not the BxB options in general, Amukiki and Mesphit are bi.
Yes exactly. Thanks for clarifying for me.