the ultimate evil enemies: RATMEN

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: the ultimate evil enemies: RATMEN

Post by jack1974 »

For now I'm keeping them as they are, and when time comes ask some very talented colorist to make them look evil. I think with a zombie-like skin, glowing eyes, and blood coming out their mouth they *should* look less cute!
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Yeah Jack, I think you're right. You could also make something like this: A group of ratman(cute looking, without these dark evil-like colors) is being attacked by some sinister ratman(the evil ones! XD) and the player could choose whose faction they would help, they could get a powerful weapon if they help the evil group but if they help the good group, they would get a weaker weapon but could get some allies or something like that. ^__^ Either way, I just want to cuddle with them! Cute looking things, maybe the evil ones could have some holes in the teeths or some scars, like sewers rats while the good ratman would be just... Cute.
SerTabris
Young scout

Post by SerTabris »

Madance wrote:Yeah Jack, I think you're right. You could also make something like this: A group of ratman(cute looking, without these dark evil-like colors) is being attacked by some sinister ratman(the evil ones! XD) and the player could choose whose faction they would help, they could get a powerful weapon if they help the evil group but if they help the good group, they would get a weaker weapon but could get some allies or something like that. ^__^ Either way, I just want to cuddle with them! Cute looking things, maybe the evil ones could have some holes in the teeths or some scars, like sewers rats while the good ratman would be just... Cute.
I don't really like the implications of "scars=evil".
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well is not ONLY scars, but everything together, different skin color, missing teeth and a general "undead" look. Anyway, for sure it won't be easy to turn those cute creatures into evil filth sewer rats! :lol:
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

jack1974 wrote:Well is not ONLY scars, but everything together, different skin color, missing teeth and a general "undead" look. Anyway, for sure it won't be easy to turn those cute creatures into evil filth sewer rats! :lol:
Ha! Then they will think them cute as in the new age vampires, sparkly XD.
Carnwulf
Young scout

Post by Carnwulf »

Do what you think its fit. We are hooked by those ratfolk already so nothing can go wrong!
MrEnvy8
Official writer

Post by MrEnvy8 »

I'm not saying I'm considering a sub plot where the ratmen, sick of the constant snuggle raids, rise up to wreak adorable vengeance... but I'm not not saying that...
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

They may look cute and snuggly, but they're one of the toughest fights in SOTW right now. Looks can be deceiving. :(