camp talk poses pt1

Forum for the Loren Amazon Princess spin-off games
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Loren: The Sequel

Post by jack1974 »

Here's one of the bisex boys then, Amukiki the GLADIATOR! (wooth):
...don't worry, there's also the armorless/shirtless version that was so popular in several let's play forums :lol:
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

Will I be the only one writing comments on the male camptalk-scenes? XD
Nevermind. I like him so much! He has to be my favourite character I think (because he was the only one which I could even romance with Eleanor, not thinking: Meh, and I STILL don't like that girl!) XD
That look in his eyes... says everything ;) I loved how the rivalry between him and Saren turned out to be attraction to each other. Think, I'm a huge fan of such relationships... :)
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD
InsaneGoafer
Young scout

Post by InsaneGoafer »

YAY!! Finally some of the boys. They are beautifully drawn I must say. Can't wait to romance Amukiki with Saren again. As well as romancing him with every other guy he possibly can. But Jack must you be such a tease :evil: Just show us all the goodies. I wanna see all the boys!!!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'll post more in the next days, considering HOW FAR the game is from completion, there's really no hurry to show them all quickly :)
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

I like Amukiki's new look. It doesn't scream fan service (or male stripper) to me like his old one did. I wouldn't mind playing him.
SpectralTime
Woods ranger

Post by SpectralTime »

...I kinda liked his old look. Had that "Conan" thing going on, though I admit it probably wasn't too attractive towards the average girl in the street.

New one's fine though.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The "problem" is that his original look was different, and Aleema edited his sprite after explaining me how he wasn't really attractive for women (and I suppose men too since he's bisex). So I sent the modified image to the artist who tried to match the new face, that's why looks a bit different, but I think is still quite good overall :)
biscuit
Woods ranger

Post by biscuit »

Torza is... very pretty. *fascinated*

Amukiki's wearing CLOTHES? What monstrosity is this?! :lol:

Joking aside, I like these peeks so far. Amukiki's face looks different (as previously mentioned), and I kind of miss his old face... I know he wasn't as typically attractive, but I liked him anyway. He'll grow on me though, I'm sure.
Ultima75000
Young scout

Post by Ultima75000 »

I like some of the old art as well as some of new art. The old art has that simplistic feel to it while the new art gives a bit more detail. The biggest issue is with the new art is that some characters look very differant than before. Other than that still looking forward to a sequel.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Which ones looks very different? I see some differences, but "VERY different" to me means something that doesn't resemble the original character at all ?