Re: Planet Stronghold: Warzone dev thread

Post by Svanhildr »

Gah, exciiiiited!
Meep :3
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

jack1974 wrote:I just read the first draft of Rumi romance, and holy fuck, was a while since I read something like that! :shock:
There are some really unexpected events. I really can't wait to be able to show you the game now 8)
Aww, don't say that, makes me even more sad that I don't get see such a good romance path when I play the game.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah don't worry, I'm sure the other romances will be as good as that one :)
at-a-glance
Young scout

Post by at-a-glance »

Is this still scheduled for late ’13 or has it been moved back to late winter/early spring with all the other stuff going on? Thanks! :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Nah at this point definitely not coming out this year, sorry - there's still too many things left both in writing and coding. Even if the new writer by miracle wrote EVERYTHING LEFT in 2 months, there's still a good amount of coding and then I should start putting in all the content, design the battles, items, do some preliminary testing, etc etc (and there's also the colony sim and the missions... this game became bigger than I initially thought). Plus the talk poses art is still missing, artist just came back from conventions and said should finish them before end of year. I think though that a beta version could be out sometimes in first quarter next year (at least I hope!).
at-a-glance
Young scout

Post by at-a-glance »

I kinda thought that might be the case with the other three (or was it seven :wink: ) games in late development right now. Thanks for answering my question!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha yes :) However the good news is that the new RPG system Anima is coding is really cool (lots of potential and details in battles), and will be able to reuse it on next titles which hopefully will be out faster :wink:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Since Nicole is almost finished, the only other game remaining to finish is Roommates (by finish I mean that is in the final stages).
This means that I went to my dungeon and retrieved a powerful Two Handed Whip and started to use it on the poor Shaun that volunteered to finish PS2 :mrgreen:
The image below is still a scene written by Aleema but just thought to show you something new:
artist is going forward with the talk poses, so while the game won't be out anytime soon, at least now that I have more free time I'm going to motivate the people working on it more :twisted: <whip> <whip> <whip>
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

How much effect had swinging the whip? :twisted:

Any (really tenative, subject to changes on unexpected issues or someones whim :mrgreen: ) ETA on this?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Sorry no ETA, the RPG framework is still being coded right now. But I'm going to try having the plot done at faster speed! :wink: