Lisa Romance sneak peek (Planet Stronghold 2)

Discuss the sequel to Planet Stronghold here
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Lisa Romance sneak peek (Planet Stronghold 2)

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks. For future games will always try to include more yaoi/yuri but for games that I started time ago (like Amber for example, or Queen Of Thieves) couldn't be possible because either artist can't work again on it, or we already planned the design with the initial romances, or other reason. In summary if I can add more stuff, will do it (like happened for Heileen 3 for example).
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

jack1974 wrote:Thanks. For future games will always try to include more yaoi/yuri but for games that I started time ago (like Amber for example, or Queen Of Thieves) couldn't be possible because either artist can't work again on it, or we already planned the design with the initial romances, or other reason. In summary if I can add more stuff, will do it (like happened for Heileen 3 for example).
Thank you, that's very understandable, and all I could ask for.
Aveline
Young scout

Post by Aveline »

jack1974 wrote: Sooth rulez! he's my favorite pet ever already :lol:
Hehehe, I mean look at him, he's like "oh,I don't care what you're doing, I'm staying anyway !!"

it's good to see new type of pets other than cats !
bcmartini77
Young scout

Post by bcmartini77 »

I believe this preview is worthy of virtual hugs because: A) The art just looks so beautiful and B) You included Damien!
I was kinda sad for a while thinking that he wasn't a option in PS2, his romance being my favorite cg in the game(possibly my fav of all the Winter Wolves games). So, virtual hugs to everyone making this game happen! :D
Can't wait to see the Joshua romance preview.
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

I know Cliff is no longer for Lisa but would did you do with the image you had for them (on the first page of this topic)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It will be included in the bonus content version alongside with the full soundtrack and some other discarded romance sketches (for example Damien's one where artist initially drew Lisa's boobs completely visible but later we decided to cover them). There will be other things of course but those are the most interesting I think! The bonus content will be very worthwhile :wink:
heather11
Young scout

Post by heather11 »

I'm hoping for more GxG romances in this one. There was only Michelle in the first game to romance. Lisa had more male options than female. Same with Joshua, he had more female than male. Would like an equal number for both sides to choose from.

Looking forward to the release of this game.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

There's Michelle and Lakadema in this one. The number is not the same as straight romances but in general has less amount than Loren. There are going to be more yuri games in future though :)
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

Post by Palmettogamer14 »

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I noticed that the preview images at the beginning are broken. Just wanted to point that out.
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

Post by Palmettogamer14 »

I've been meaning to ask what kind of alien is Avae?