Young scout

Re: The romance graph!

Post by Lady Dee »

So with that being said, I assume DIM: The Insurrection is off? XD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yeah it was just an idea and very early stages. At this point can't see it going further :)
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

I wasn't talking about new characters XD, Avae, Damien or Tom would fill the quota nicely XD, I'm sorry Jack, I'm not trying to give you a hard time, there are just some questions you gotta ask ^^U
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

Ryocchi wrote:I wasn't talking about new characters XD, Avae, Damien or Tom would fill the quota nicely XD, I'm sorry Jack, I'm not trying to give you a hard time, there are just some questions you gotta ask ^^U
Well he would still need new CG for them, and if he added another Yaoi romance he would have to do another Yuri romance just to be fair to us Yuri fans so that would be 2 new CGs and two more romances to write in game witch already has 12, not that I would complain if he did decide to do it :mrgreen: .

True I guess considering writing for a game hasn't even started yet CGs would probably be done by the time writing is so later might be a bigger issue.
Milana Walters
Young scout

Post by Milana Walters »

4 companions for straight romance and only 2 for queer..Its kinda going backwards after Colonial defense:(
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Considering the game started back in 2011 (and then delayed and delayed), at those times it was the game with most romances. PSCD is of last year.
Anyway even future games won't have MANY romances, because otherwise you need to wait 2-3 years between each game. But I will at least try to make the straight/homosexual romances even :)
Milana Walters
Young scout

Post by Milana Walters »

jack1974 wrote:Considering the game started back in 2011 (and then delayed and delayed), at those times it was the game with most romances. PSCD is of last year.
Anyway even future games won't have MANY romances, because otherwise you need to wait 2-3 years between each game. But I will at least try to make the straight/homosexual romances even :)
The quality over quantity! as long as there are even choices for different sexualities, im good:)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The hardest thing is to have both male/female main character. So I cannot guarantee that. However, for the gender I'll try to make an even amount of straight/homosexual romance in future games (not the one already in the works, though many are already like this).
Milana Walters
Young scout

Post by Milana Walters »

jack1974 wrote:The hardest thing is to have both male/female main character. So I cannot guarantee that. However, for the gender I'll try to make an even amount of straight/homosexual romance in future games (not the one already in the works, though many are already like this).
i understand it. i jut hope vns with male protagonists wont die out, i just dont find it very appealing to play as a female.
Player00013
Young scout

Post by Player00013 »

jack1974 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:58 am Image
Here it is, the Bible of the romances! 8)
As you can see, many interesting combos, and a new mysterious entry, Avae. Who he is? WHAT he is? Is he human? You'll have to wait to know the answer :wink:
Meanwhile I've been waiting new texts from Aleema like a kid eager to receive a new gift. I am a sucker for sci-fi, and I'm really happy now because two great writers are writing sci-fi stories for me (the other is Bionic Heart 2).
But really, the "romance continuation" idea is amazing. It's really cool to see how the game intro changes based on the previous romance you've chosen to keep. Some are really tear-jerking like Tom/Lisa one :)
Oh and Philipp is even more grumpy and with even less sense of humour!! He rulez :lol:
Wait, I played PSCD and I remember Shiler flirting with Diana (btw Diana was my favourite female character) so why isn't she a bisexual option?