Lakadema Suggestion

Discuss the sequel to Planet Stronghold here
kittakat
Young scout

Lakadema Suggestion

Post by kittakat »

Hello everyone. I'm new around here and while I was reading about this I was really excited since I finished the first one and I really loved it! Anyway, I like the character Lakadema and how you chose to portray her as both genders. But the fact that pretty much everything about her looks female is bothering me. She has got female hips, a female face and she even has breasts. So, since I figured the game still has some time to go, if you consider my idea and the artist has time, I was thinking 'why not make her a shape-shifter'? My idea basically means that she can morph her body into a male or female one and besides that to have different advantages/disadvantages in each form. Maybe the male form would have a greater armor value and the female one would have better evasion or something along those lines. You'd be able to switch forms during dialogue but not during combat and you could slightly change the CGs to have two for each romance ending or you could lock her form to male or female in both cases. I am sorry if the game is too far in development to add this or if my idea is ridiculous, I just felt like this would add to the game somehow.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Lakadema Suggestion

Post by jack1974 »

No the idea isn't ridiculous at all ! I wish I had it before :lol:
Remember that I don't think she'll fight - so the considerations about armor etc aren't relevant. She is a NPC, and an important one, but won't take part info the battles (for some specific reasons which I won't say now since is a spoiler).
The problem is that the romance CGs have been already done, but if there's time could be interesting to being able to choose her body shape and have 2 more variations of her (with a more masculine looking body). Right now the priority for the artist is to finish the "camp talk" poses though so I don't want to promise anything for now, we'll see next year how is going :wink:
But is a good suggestion, thanks!
Jaeger
Druid

Post by Jaeger »

I don't know if is plausible for a creature to change their morphology in a short amount of time. Perhaps the artist could have went for a more androgynous design, but what's done is done.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hehe well she's an alien, and she has more shocking things than morph her body. Can't say what is it since is a spoiler, but is a big power :)
Anyway just spoke with artist that had some problems and couldn't even do a single image this month... :( so don't have much hopes about this addition unfortunately!
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

jack1974 wrote:Hehe well she's an alien, and she has more shocking things than morph her body. Can't say what is it since is a spoiler, but is a big power :)
yea she can make you horny

opps, sorrry for the spoiler xD
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No that's not a special power, even the other characters have it :wink: