No Lucille Romance? and other questions.

Discuss the sequel to Planet Stronghold here
BR4ZIL
Young scout

No Lucille Romance? and other questions.

Post by BR4ZIL »

Hey guys, just wanted to know what happened to the ideia of putting the android Lucille as a possible LI in the next game. Saw the "romance graph" and she wasnt there!

Also, another thing thats bugging me a bit, will the second game allow us to carry our chracter from the first? What happens to the people who joined the Empire and fought for the King? That means 2 of the possible LI for Joshua are dead/missing.

Maybe Lucille can replace at least one of them? Pretty please :roll:
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: No Lucille Romance? and other questions.

Post by jack1974 »

Sorry no android romance, artist still need to finish the art after 3 years, have no intention of adding even extra options now. At beginning of the game you can choose which side you joined in the first game.
BR4ZIL
Young scout

Post by BR4ZIL »

Awww, thats sad! Well, here's hoping for a expansion that might add that in the future! Also, its good to hear that you can continue the game from the King's perspective, since its the "evil" side, i thought the sequel would only follow the revolution side.

Any (more) precise release date you can give us :) ? Also, will it be avaiable on Steam from the get go? or it will require Greenlight/Censorship first?
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

BR4ZIL wrote:Any (more) precise release date you can give us :) ? Also, will it be avaiable on Steam from the get go? or it will require Greenlight/Censorship first?
It would probably have to go through Greenlight, though by the time Planet Stronghold 2 is done, Greenlight may well be a thing of the past.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Considering PS2 won't be out this year, yes I think I can safely say will be on Steam, just because next year probably all games can be there (according to the info I know) :)