Artist's comic

Discuss the sequel to Planet Stronghold here
jack1974
Pack leader

Artist's comic

Post by jack1974 »

So, some POTENTIAL good news. I asked the game artist and she said that next year she might be available to do some more art. IF (because it's not certain yet) this happens, I'll make sure to put her awesome anatomy skills in good use 8)
Also she asked me to share her comic project, so here I am:
https://tapas.io/series/Chaotic-Nation

there's some interesting stuff there as well :)
Player00013
Young scout

Re: Artist's comic

Post by Player00013 »

jack1974 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:08 pm So, some POTENTIAL good news. I asked the game artist and she said that next year she might be available to do some more art. IF (because it's not certain yet) this happens, I'll make sure to put her awesome anatomy skills in good use 8)

Oh my, I didn't know she was the artist you were talkong about, I've been following her on deviantart for so long, I really like her art, I really hope she will be available since I saw some "steamy" scenes from her comic and she does a great job :o
Player00013
Young scout

Post by Player00013 »

jack1974 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:08 pm So, some POTENTIAL good news. I asked the game artist and she said that next year she might be available to do some more art. IF (because it's not certain yet) this happens, I'll make sure to put her awesome anatomy skills in good use 8)

But this means there is a chance for bi Shiler? I know she was for male MC in PSCD, but that was a bit circumstantial since the male MC is pursuing Mira if you play as female and her race is all-female, I still don't know how they reproduce and she has many daughters as I recall but I doubt she had all of them with males from other species.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'm not going to add any more romances to any future games. More like the opposite I was considering removing some and using the CG on Patreon. It's getting really crazy to keep making such INSANE games. I honestly regret having added so many romances to Loren 2, I wish I could go back and remove half of them :( It's not sustainable anymore, games takes 15 years to finish and even if the value / price ratio is super good ($20-25 for 250k words minimum and 10+ romances) people mostly buy quick/short games for under $10 (even if are written badly, the important is that there's erotic stuff) so I am even doing this on a loss, just because I loved doing them. But I need to think about surviving :lol: