change of artist...

A steampunk RPG
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: change of artist...

Post by jack1974 »

Ah OK. Maybe I understood (it's hard for me because of language). Well as I said, Arthur's face can still be tweaked if needed. At least until the CGs are done :)
Muramasa_Junko
Young scout

Post by Muramasa_Junko »

jack1974 wrote:Ah OK. Maybe I understood (it's hard for me because of language). Well as I said, Arthur's face can still be tweaked if needed. At least until the CGs are done :)
Not a problem at all, I just hope I could express myself clearly since english is not my native language either xD
Even though it's open for some polishing, the art and the colouring looks great!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha yes, definitely better than before! :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Artist redid all the eyes (not for Ann since hers were already OK), and indeed I must say looks better even on the already good Abhay:
Eye surgery complete! another step towards Roger Steel final release :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Arthur face is bad, and his clothes design and color are so dull.
Sorry to sound so negative.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No problem. I've realized that I cannot please everyone :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Forgot to add, just for Arthur, I'm thinking if to do some more tests with the face (not the outfit) since I think could turn out better too. But just this :)
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:No problem. I've realized that I cannot please everyone :)
But this is a problem for me, I'm looking like those guys on Steams who just want to bash the game :(
I was very excited about those games, and now I only have negative feelings, and I don't understand why I can't feel excited about them anymore.
I always supported WW games, even bought several games that I don't plan of playing to keep supporting while I waited for a game.
It is making me sad because you are an amazing developer who listen to the feedback of your public. And now all I have is negativity :(

Edit: that twitt made me even sadder, I'm really sorry. I will just leave before I can affect anyone else :(
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha the tweet wasn't about YOU in particular. It was a joke also :lol:
It's just that I really cannot please everyone, so I need to try my best, but apart that... I cannot make 10 versions of a game for every taste.
I'm not angry or anything really, it's just how life works! I am used to this, and I just wanted to joke about that :)
If I was making 3d games would be different since you could change your hero aspect as you prefer (beard, long hair, masculine, feminine, etc) but sadly with 2d it's too complex :oops:
mastro
Young scout

Post by mastro »

I think the Ace chaos fits well. The image of his face I mean. Is fitting for "chaotic" setting. My personal opinion, though as I suspect like most of users here, I'm more interested in yuri.
And if I remember right, JAck changed the Ace adding beard already because of some of your comments, Valhallen? you can't have all characters with beards! :lol: