Zombie edition?

A mystery life sim set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/nicole.htm
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Zombie edition?

Post by Miakoda »

Yes, I know it is just a joke, but you realize if you actually made it, many would try it out of...er...morbid...curiosity.

For the curious, here is the tumbler link of the picture :D

http://winterwolvesgames.tumblr.com/pos ... ead-of-the

Although, a dinner date would certainly be interesting :)

And what does one get a zombie for a date. Needle and thread?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Zombie edition?

Post by jack1974 »

A dinner date with a zombie is asking for trouble :lol:
I actually have in mind a story with zombie setting but a RPG. No time to make it before 2-3 years though!
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:A dinner date with a zombie is asking for trouble :lol:
I actually have in mind a story with zombie setting but a RPG. No time to make it before 2-3 years though!
You know, put a dress on undead Nicole and one could dance with death...*ducks for the bad pun*

More seriously, with so many irons in the fire (as it were) it is amazing you get as much done as you do :)
nullzero
Young scout

Post by nullzero »

jack1974 wrote: I actually have in mind a story with zombie setting but a RPG. No time to make it before 2-3 years though!
A well made VN / zombie survival rpg would certainly have a niche there. Specially if hard and lots of randomness involved.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, the main problem would pick an appropriate artist. Loren's one would work, but for example Nicole's one don't (IMHO).
nullzero
Young scout

Post by nullzero »

Oh that reminds me... I love the Loren's art, but my first reaction of the "scary" demons was like... :roll: "Err...Do they even bite?" Now the undead, trolls and the like were very tough looking but I found the demons kind of "fluffy" :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes the demons weren't really scary indeed. Sometimes with artist is funny, when Planet Stronghold did the new enemies, every time they turned out more cute than scary :lol:
maybemole
Young scout

Post by maybemole »

Hey, if you can date pigeons in this day and age then a zombie gal from Cali can find love too!

Although I have to admit, seeing Nicole and her dork boyfrands holding out in their college dorm against a zombie apocalypse would be pretty freaking funny too.