So just finished Ted's playthrough..

A mystery life sim set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/nicole.htm
Cassandre
Young scout

So just finished Ted's playthrough..

Post by Cassandre »

And I really really loved it! Everything about this game was amazing, I just wish it were longer, but still, it's long for a VN.

However, one thing is:
Spoiler:
I wasn't really surprised by who the Adbuctor was. In fact, I figured it out around the first week in when the guy was first introduced.
I SOOOO Gotta date him next!!! I dunno, I've always thought it was hot to be 'sleeping with the enemy' so to speak! xDD

Great game!

Another thing, this is just a guess, but can anyone confirm that the 'Waiting For You' ending has
Spoiler:
Nicole waiting for Jeff to get out of prison?
Greetings from Ukraine!
nightshadengale
Young scout

Re: So just finished Ted's playthrough..

Post by nightshadengale »

Spoiler:
Agreed that given the marketing establishes that the culprit is one of the dateable characters, it's obvious who the culprit is from the start.

That killed the mystery for me a bit, but I was also like OKAY ROMANCING THE **** OUT OF HIM NOW.

The "Waiting for You" ending does indeed have her waiting for him to get out of prison. At first I really didn't like it because it seemed like being convicted of this would ruin his life even after he got out (no uni will accept him back, will never be able to get a job that gives him access to potentially dangerous medications/chemicals), but I have since been convinced that the lightness of his sentence means he bargained the charge down or something and will be okay once he gets out.
Cassandre
Young scout

Post by Cassandre »

Oh yes, I think so too. Hehe.

And yeah, that's what I assumed. I can definitely understand why, but I wonder what's going to happen with the characters after? Are they gonna shag like crazy with conjugal visits, get married? Hehe. Guess it's left up to our imagination.
Greetings from Ukraine!
nightshadengale
Young scout

Post by nightshadengale »

Spoiler:
I like to imagine they'd write each other tons of letters. With Nicole's full of doodles and magazine clippings because the tumblr thing makes me think that's how she'd roll.

And then get married despite everyone being like OH GOD NICOLE WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGG