Salvaging the cursed art.

A mystery life sim set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/nicole.htm
Dem Avalon
Young scout

Salvaging the cursed art.

Post by Dem Avalon »

Since the cursed game has been finally slain, I was wondering if you might attempt to salvage some of the art already made for that, especially the character sprites, you could for example make a new visual novel and use said sprites as characters (and hopefully as love interests :wink:) you would just need to scrap Nicole herself and the CGs... I just think it's a real shame to waste art and character design like this, especially since I like the look of this artist's style in particular, I know that a new visual novel is completely out of the scope right now, but I just wonder if the possibility exists in the (very) distant future.

Also, I apologize deeply and profusely if this counts as question related to it, and its to my limited understanding that the whole art part was done, but if I'm wrong I again apologize for my ignorance in suggesting the impossible.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Salvaging the cursed art.

Post by jack1974 »

Currently my plan is to focus on the looong overdue games: Planet Stronghold 2 (working on it right now), Loren 2 (hopefully will start next year) and then there's also Undead Lily and a couple more. Once they're done (but we're talking about 2-3 years from now!) maybe I could think about something, but for example that artist was super busy recently so even redoing new CGs could be a problem I think.
Dem Avalon
Young scout

Re: Salvaging the cursed art.

Post by Dem Avalon »

Oh no, I was thinking like, years from now, maybe oncce you run out of projects? :lol:

Just knowing that there is a possibility that those characters (the appearance, at least) might be actually used is comforting enough, thanks!