Aftermath - an adult visual novel

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
fleetp
Druid

Aftermath - an adult visual novel

Post by fleetp »

Aftermath is a story about a woman who is a paid informant working on a drug investigation.

System requirements: A web browser that is capable of playing HTML 5. This has been tested using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera, on a PC running Windows 7. It should run on a MAC system using Safari, Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome, and on a Linux system using Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome browsers.

Download and then uncompress the compressed file using 7zip, winzip, winrar, or your favorite archiver. You may install the game in any folder on your hard drive. To run the game, ropen the index.html file in any web browser that is capable of playing HTML 5.

This was originally created in Visual Novelty, and converted to HTML format using techniques described by kexter.

This is Not Safe for Work (nudity, sexually explicit). You may not upload the visual novel to any web site without my permission.
Download link is in the adult section (registration required) at wolflore dot net
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleetp
Druid

Re: Aftermath - an adult visual novel

Post by fleetp »

Link to the voiced version (voiced by wheezing wyvern), no registration is required->https://drive.google.com/file/d/148EiSZ ... RjrTG/view
Why? I like big ones, that's why.