Deceit aftermath - SPOILERS

The tale of the siblings Althea and Shea https://www.winterwolves.com/seasonsofthewolf.htm
Evey_D
Young scout

Deceit aftermath - SPOILERS

Post by Evey_D »

Hello,

After defeating Deceit, Althea asks her companions to not say anything to Chalassa as she wants to personally break the news to her. Is this something that happens in the 3rd act? Even though I have finished all the available quests in the 3rd act, there is one location missing, Is this related to Chalassa and her freedom and speaking with Althea? If not where have I missed a location? Will the conversation between the two women happen in the fourth act or do I need to do something special to trigger it?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Deceit aftermath - SPOILERS

Post by jack1974 »

The missing location can be anything, not related to this. My best guess is that you didn't find the secret area around lavastorm :)
Evey_D
Young scout

Post by Evey_D »

Lavastorm? Which quest was that?

What about talking to Chalassa after Deceit? Is this something that I need to trigger somehow in 3rd act? Is there such a talk at all?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No, with Chalassa happens in act4. Secret area around lavastorm triggers with a specific sequence (I wrote it somewhere in forums need to find it). In practice if you visit the shipyard without having any quest for 3 times before the second tier of quests.
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

Secret Area near Lavastorm:
Spoiler:
After Jariel's quest, do 1 quest from each: Merrow (Empire's Plans), Aenais (Lost Brother), BArkeep in Tavern (Pride of Lukoss). Then, before taking any other quests, go back to the ship and you'll get a mini.scene. Return to the ship again and you'll get to travel to Lavastorm-area- There's no quest, but you can grind for XP and snake skins to sell
Evey_D
Young scout

Post by Evey_D »

Thank you both, much appreciated indeed. :-)

I am at the end of act 3 so I guess I'll miss the secret area location but that's not a problem (otherwise I'd have to redo act 3 again from after Jariel's quest). About the location I was just curious. :D
fabulaparva
Elder Druid

Post by fabulaparva »

Yeah, it's a nice little bonus for those who like to grind for XP and in case one needs more coin during Act 3. :D It's not needed storywise..the only thing it is really needed for is the Explorer/"find all areas in all seasons"-achievement.
Legendzerox
Young scout

Post by Legendzerox »

Being someone who romanced Chalassa, I just got to that part that once she fails a mission, her soul will be devoured. Saw this thread and was like, damn I just dodged a bullet there with my waifu.
rooke30
Young scout

Post by rooke30 »

Was just about to miss that when I saw this thread. And this is why spoiling yourself is a good thing :3