PSCD 1.1.3 - quick fix

A VN/CCG hybrid game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

PSCD 1.1.3 - quick fix

Post by jack1974 »

For info and purchase links:
http://winterwolves.com/pscd.htm

wasn't planning to update the live version so quickly but I found a serious bug! I have updated the download links directly on the game page.

What's New in 1.1.3
- because of a mistake on my code, in version 1.1.2 you couldn't lose a battle. Even if you lost it, the game story would continue like nothing happened! :lol:
- now it autosaves before the battle starts, in the deck screen. Unfortunately, only the PREVIOUS deck is stored, not the new one. The save is visible in the auto-save folder in the load/save screen
- the "auto-skip" text is no longer displayed on the top-left corner in the battle screen
Aetherion
Young scout

Re: PSCD 1.1.3 - quick fix

Post by Aetherion »

Hi, just remembered that there's a new update for romance. Is there any changes to existing romance dialogues/scenes or just adding the new romances?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No the existing romances are the same, there are a lot of new ones though!
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Didn't see a bug thread for this. On Graciela's friendship/romance dialogue where she's talking about auras, there are some issues.

Early on in the scene, Christophe has a line that actually begins "Christophe" - probably a scripting error.

Later on, this dialogue doesn't seem to make sense. Is there a line missing?
Diana: If I didn't know better, one would say this was almost fated.
Graciela: It's nice to think there was a guiding force, drawing us together.
Diana: Perhaps a psionic magnet? Perhaps.
Diana: Sweet of you to say so, but there is only one person I care to know me that intimately. (uh, what is this in response to?)
Lola: That must be something to see.
Graciela: I...I might be able to... (seems to be talking about sharing thoughts? not sure, refers to something previous that wasn't said.)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The Cristophe showing is a "transcript error" (from normal writing to renpy). As for the rest I need to look at it to see if there was some condition / variable check that is missing or wrong :)
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

More typos (playing as Diane). I forgot how to grab line numbers again.

The Alex bar scene where Graciela is levitating popcorn:
Meanwhile you are slightly distracted as you go through your messags...

The Xavier scene where he's talking about surfing on Leviathon II:
Mario: I think he has you there, Mira. Still, if I was your parents, I'd have had heart attack. (should be "a heart attack")
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The key to show the line numbers is F1 :)
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

plot/missions.rpy 2306: "Is there any way to convince to you return the stolen samples?" (should be "convince you to")

2308: "ahold" should be one word.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks. Of course I'm not going to do an update just for typos, but I fix the error as you report them, so whenever I'll do the next one (probably to update Ren'Py libs) the fixes are there :)
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Yeah, I figured it'd all get rolled into the update where you remove email registration or something.

plot/talk.rpy 6614: should be "settlements"

6677: Kaden says "Or man hoisting a gun." But the previous line is "Why not both at once?" I think this should be "Or a man". (It might also be "Our man in response to 6673, but I'm playing as Diane so I don't think so?)