Young scout

Re: Art thread

Post by JunkGirl_Junko »

I'm enjoying the game already 8)
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

The three characters are very cute. I'm not a super big fan of how Grace and Alex's clothes have been done (Mia's not so bad for this). The clothes look like they've been stuck on. They just don't sit right, especially Alex's bikini bottoms which particularly stand out to me. The designs themselves are fantastic but they just don't look like they're actually been worn. They look a bit like they're hovering in front of them like an elaborate censorship bar.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah I didn't have that impression. I know is the first time this artist works with me, and does art for a VN using same base pose and layers of clothes so might be that maybe...
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

Thee Forsaken One wrote:The three characters are very cute. I'm not a super big fan of how Grace and Alex's clothes have been done (Mia's not so bad for this). The clothes look like they've been stuck on. They just don't sit right, especially Alex's bikini bottoms which particularly stand out to me. The designs themselves are fantastic but they just don't look like they're actually been worn. They look a bit like they're hovering in front of them like an elaborate censorship bar.
I guess I can kind of see that if I try, but I think they look good anyways :) .
canyonaz
Young scout

Post by canyonaz »

I like the art so far. Knowing almost nothing about them, I would choose this order for my playthrough - Alex, Grace, Mia.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Writer sent me Grace's introduction, so will post that in one of the future blog posts, but probably next year :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

OK I have a crush for Shiori :lol: yes she's not sexy as Alex but OMG is TOO CUTE!!! the face, hair, pose... is one of my favorite character design of all my games 8)
canyonaz
Young scout

Post by canyonaz »

jack1974 wrote: OK I have a crush for Shiori :lol: yes she's not sexy as Alex but OMG is TOO CUTE!!! the face, hair, pose... is one of my favorite character design of all my games 8)
I like her a lot, too. Four winners in this game. :)
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

This is gonna be fun :) .
Maelora
Woods ranger

Post by Maelora »

Lesbian only? Whoo-hoo!

About time!