Summer In Trigue 1.1.1

A yuri-only dating sim set in the tropical island of Trigue! :D
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: Summer In Trigue beta 0.78

Post by Franka »

Just remember not to show it's broken if you've never met Shiori.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, in that case the option itself won't show if you never met her (the "Call Shiori" button) so should be safe :) thanks
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

So, just to be sure, there are two problems:

1) If you never meet Shiori, she's still counted as having 15 relationship points, which can end up being more than anybody else, so she shows up as someone you can call and can also screw up Liz's romance.

2) If you have seen Shiori on day 1, you can still interact with her on other days, even if her relationship breaks on day 2, when you choose to "Stay in"; hence you can go pose for her on day 6, among other things.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

1) Ahh damn you're right lol! I start with 15 as default relationship.
2) Hmm that's bad, I need also to do a check for relationship value then

Gah I thought we had fixed already most issues ;_; thanks!
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Lol, I played through the game as a player, so you had one day of no issues, then I decided to go break more stuff. :P
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha well I've now added on each check if you met Shiori, also a check if romance is ended. I think should work! Will upload it shortly :) thanks
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: Summer In Trigue beta 0.79

Post by Franka »

For some reason, I'm not getting the date with Mia on day 8, even though I called her. I think I'll send you a save for this one.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Oh, I see in the script, the date is not supposed to happen if I met Shiori on day 1, for whatever reason (or am I reading it wrong?). Feels like there needs to be a conversation about that. Actually feels like there's no reason why seeing Shiori on day 1 should block you from Mia's date on day 8? In fact, there's a dialogue option during the date that directly involves Shiori.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No there should be a choice about that, however I think I know what's the issue: if you know Shiori then there's a scene in which Shiori asks to go pose for her and you can choose to either go with her, or with Mia. But obviously doesn't make sense if you never met Shiori! So probably in that case the check I added screws up, and the right behavior is that if you never met Shiori, Mia date on day 8 always triggers.
Will do the fix tomorrow since now is late and I risk screwing up :lol: Thanks once again for spotting this !
Winkie22
Young scout

Post by Winkie22 »

ok I just installed hazel on itch and it has same problem except the screen is white and I use windows 10 I think