Cursed Lands version 1.0.13 (full content)

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: Cursed Lands version 1.0.11 (full content)

Post by Franka »

Are the Steam trading cards coming soon?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Apparently the game doesn't qualify yet for trading cards... I am not sure what is the criteria to allow it, seems a bit random!
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Yeah, Love Bites seemed to have cards at launch, so I was confused.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Because for that game I made the product time ago (on Steam console). Cursed Lands instead was done after they introduced that new "feature", so it has to obey the rules. For several games I created the product in advance so that shouldn't happen but for many future ones sadly yes :(
TheDistur6edGuy
Young scout

Re: Cursed Lands version 1.0.13 (full content)

Post by TheDistur6edGuy »

*Sniffles*… I feel like I was deceived... I was under the impression that I could romance Leena with my male character... I've been waiting for the chance to romance an Amazonian Woman with a Male MC since Loren... I actually wanted to cry when I realized that... *sniffles*…

Though, to be fair, I had spent most of 2017 in the Hospital having multiple brain surgeries and trying to stay alive with antibiotics... so, I really should've actually looked up things about it... lol
Drowning deep in my sea of loathing... Broken your servant I kneel... Will you give into me?
:twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
TheLeader
Young scout

Re: Cursed Lands version 1.0.13 (full content)

Post by TheLeader »

i dont know if anybody reported this but it seem after Larik's protect got upgraded, if any enemy using the protect also have the same effect at the upgraded version.
i dont really use Larik so i dont know exactly how the upgraded version work, when directly attacking the protected target the damage will go to the protector like the normal version, but when using a skill that hit multiple targets the damage on the protected target actually revert back to the attacking character.
enemy with protect skill that i tested on are centaurs in Amazon arena and minotaurs in Grimoire arena