How many arena need I do

Classic VN/RPG, all romance combos, social talent system https://www.winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm
wolfmare
Young scout

How many arena need I do

Post by wolfmare »

So far I basically did all of them.Now I'm 15 days to the second full moon,and it kind of wearing me out :hang:
DarkWolf
Druid

Re: How many arena need I do

Post by DarkWolf »

I don't think you actually need to do any arena fights if you don't want to. As far as I know arena fights are just for grinding.
wolfmare
Young scout

Post by wolfmare »

DarkWolf wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 3:50 am I don't think you actually need to do any arena fights if you don't want to. As far as I know arena fights are just for grinding.
Ouch :shock: :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes lol, I thought was clear (I think I put also a messagebox early in the story). They're only useful maybe if you play in Hard/Nightmare to build up your skills but otherwise, you could skip them entirely :lol:
Jaeger
Druid

Post by Jaeger »

You also get renown, which will give you discounts for a particular location, which may useful if you are interested in piece of equipment, but it's still a slow grind. Quests and character interaction don't happen that often, so there is little else to do because train at the arena.

While I don't particularly like grinding, I mainly use it so lower-leveled characters can catch up with the rest. If levels were shared by the party instead, I would not bother. I'm the type of player that will try to use every character rather than focus on an A-team and ignore the rest.