official trailer and more

A supernatural-themed dating sim https://www.winterwolves.com/lovebites.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

official trailer and more

Post by jack1974 »

I love this trailer! Made by the awesome Aleema. I think it's the best trailer overall for all my games :)
Like with Cursed Lands I'm going to wait a bit to do the mobile/Steam versions (also because I don't want to release two games too close to each other). I think mobile could be ready sometimes next month, while Steam might take a bit longer (there will be the Summer sale probably in June so I don't want to release it too close to that).
Sylrissa
Druid

Re: official trailer and more

Post by Sylrissa »

Awesome trailer, love the old classic feel, give me nostalgia when I used to watch these with my grandpa
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

A small postmortem in blog: https://www.winterwolves.net/blog/2018/ ... ially-out/
Also the game is now available on Amazon/Google Play. About iOS... the coder once again banged his head on the wall while trying to port Cursed Lands last week. He said didn't want to deal with Apple for a week to calm down :lol:
So, patience. If wasn't for him I would probably never bother with iOS ports for my games :mrgreen:
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Did the itch thing get resolved? A bunch of posts from last night vanished.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well it's not solved but at least I got a reply. I hope will be solved this week as they said, since the alternatives weren't really great :)
Rebly82
Woods ranger

Post by Rebly82 »

By the way, in the Love Bites Steam description, I think you've imputed Nadia wrongly as "Diana". The first line from the bullet point says "Diana, a sexy teacher who is said to be practicing witchcraft". But it should be Nadia, right? :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, I copy pasted the texts from my page but was months ago, and I fixed it in my page but forgot to change it there! :lol: Thanks
mastro
Young scout

Post by mastro »

I picked this up today and:
- good job on no stat raising, I hate that
- nice horror but only with minimal splatter/gore
- shame about the lack of nudity but I know this artist doesn't do this content. CGS are beautiful though
- good writing, is same writer of PSCD? I think she improved (liked PSCD writing too, but this is better)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

mastro wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:45 pm - good writing, is same writer of PSCD? I think she improved (liked PSCD writing too, but this is better)
Yes, I was the writer for this one as well. I do think there was some improvement, but there were other factors as well. For one thing, the cast and plot was focused, and it helped we didn't have to change plans in the middle of things.
mastro
Young scout

Post by mastro »

I see. I'm probably one of the few who prefers a smaller cast but better written and planned out vs a huge cast because it's just not possible to give everyone enough space otherwise.
Well keep up the good work! Looking forward your future writings :)