art thread

A mature dating sim with optional volleyball simulation https://www.winterwolves.com/volleyballheaven.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: art thread

Post by jack1974 »

The yuri (hot) stuff it's already all written :) so that won't be touched. If there's time (but not sure honestly) writer might try to do some more alternate friendship endings. But no worries, the good stuff it's already all there :mrgreen:
SeaOfNerifes
Young scout

Post by SeaOfNerifes »

That's reassuring :D Part of me wishes that any extra writing would be EVEN MORE YURI, but that's just me being selfish.

Side note: For some reason I can't see any images in these forums. This art thread has no art for me.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The images are hotlinked from twitter (since I post the images there first), so not sure why you aren't seeing them ? I see them fine!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

So.... today the last character intro is up in the blog: http://www.winterwolves.net/blog/2017/0 ... ing-emily/
The infamous "secret route" lol.
Anyways, I also got the Halloween costumes, and... WOAH :shock:
Jade has a "devil outfit" and could be a serious contender for cutest demon/succubus with Jul. Kayla is a witch, Zoe a zombie :lol:, Lana a vampire and Rika has a sort of "gothic doll" outfit.

I'll post some previews on Patreon when I have time (I already scheduled many posts) and of course also "in public" later this year :)
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:47 am Anyways, I also got the Halloween costumes, and... WOAH :shock:
Begs the q., Jack: will there be such in Love Bites???

I mean, it seems the perfect kinda game for exactly that...! :twisted:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No sorry, considering the super-limited time Rebecca has, it's honestly a miracle that she did the art for this game. Besides the timeframe of this game is 3-4 months (Summer) like some of my other dating sims, so Halloween would never happen :)
pahldus
Woods ranger

Post by pahldus »

Unbelievable difference by the artist here compared to Love Bites. I love the artwork for this game, but despise almost all the women in Love Bites. Really hard to believe they are done by the same artist.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Indeed they aren't :lol:
My reply was to Bob asking if there will be Halloween outfits in Love Bites, but that artist (Rebecca who did Heileen series, Bionic Heart, etc my early games) it's NOT the same that is doing VBH! Sorry about the confusion :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I realized I didn't post much art for this game, so here's a picture I posted several months ago on Patreon. Cute girl+cute plushie+rain... :twisted:
Oh, in the game there's a version without the plushie...which is "interesting"! 8)
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

D'aaaaawwww <3 <3 <3