tips & hints

A cute dating sim focused on romance/friendship
jack1974
Pack leader

tips & hints

Post by jack1974 »

Here's a few tips and hints to get all those endings! :twisted:

Obviously for all characters, you need to raise the right stats / affection. You do this in the scheduler. Regarding the scene choices, the key thing is to have unlocked the pre-requisites BEFORE the 4th July scene:

Basil
Spoiler:
You need to have seen the first 3 scenes and made the following choices:
1) 'Be honest'
2) seen scene 2
3) 'Change the subject'

Then at 4th July pick "Follow Dad" and during that scene pick the choice "Why did you and mom get divorced?"

Lacey
Spoiler:
1) 'Be polite and talk to her'
2) seen scene 2
3) 'I got a text from my mom this morning...'

Then at 4th July pick "Towards the music". Note that this will also unlock Noah's route.

Logan
Spoiler:
1) seen scene1 and 1-b (short scene after the first)
2) 'Ask about his other job'
3) seen scene 3

Then at 4th July pick "Head for the food".
This should make your able to reach at least the friendship endings of each character. If there's the need I might add a more detailed walkthrough :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: tips & hints

Post by jack1974 »

OK Jill was so kind to send me a FULL walkthrough. Spoiler warning of course :)
Spoiler:
\\ BASIL \\

Basil wants you to be genuine with him, so saying things just to spare his feelings will actually hurt your relationship.

Basil01 – Be honest
Basil03 – Change the subject
FOJ - Follow Dad, “Why did you and mom get divorced?”

Call - After Scene02

Basil Ending – If you triggered his FOJ event (you’ll know when you see it), then you should automatically unlock his ending

\\ LOGAN \\

Logan respects a good work ethic above all. Prove to him that you’re not an entitled, self-absorbed child and he may even grow to like a yankee like you.

Logan01 – Fill it halfway
Logan02 - Ask about his other job
Logan03 - if you're on track for Logan's route, extra dialogue will appear in which Logan talks about a scholarship award he received
FOJ - Head for the food
Catering Event - if on track for Logan's route, you'll unlock a CG here

Call - After Scene02

Logan Friendship - You've made all of the correct choices, but his stats aren't maxed out
Logan Romance - Relationship & Responsibility = 100%

\\ LACEY \\

Lacey loves to help others, but is reluctant to accept any help for herself. Be open and honest with her about your problems, but don’t butt into her life and try to be her knight in shining armor. Let her ask for assistance in her own time.

Lacey01 - Be polite and talk to her
Lacey03 – “I got a text from my mom this morning...”
FOJ - Towards the music
Catering Event - Stay at your station

Call - After Scene02
Date - Talk about your own problems

Lacey Friendship - You've made all of the correct choices, but her stats aren't maxed out
Lacey Romance - Affection & Sociability = 100% and Noah's route not progressed past Scene01

\\ NOAH \\

Noah is quite shy, so you’ll need to be persistent (and a little forceful) to get to know him at first. Once you gain his trust, he’ll need you to be kind and patient with him as he struggles with the throes of an undiagnosed mental illness.

In order to meet Noah, you've got to become friends with Lacey. You’ll also need to see his date (via Call) and select the correct choice in order to unlock his romance ending.

Lacey01 - Be polite and talk to her
Lacey03 - I got a text from my mom this morning...
FOJ - Towards the music

Noah01 - Grab it while he's not looking
Catering Event - If you're on track for Noah's route, you'll unlock a CG here

Call - After Scene01, but not after Scene02 (you get into a fight in Scene02, so give him some space)
Date – “Don't give me that toxic masculinity bullcrap”

Noah Friendship - You've made all of the correct choices, but his stats aren't high enough or your date went poorly
Noah Romance - Affection & Kindness > 75 & good date
Noah Epilogue - Affection & Kindness > 90 & good date
Youshi
Young scout

Re: tips & hints

Post by Youshi »

A quick question on the guide:
Spoiler:
I've tried following the Lacey route but it always ends on the friendship ending (both relationship and sociability are maxed at 100 and no interaction with her brother except at the 4th of July scene and the catering scene where he is unavoidable). If I understand it correctly, I am supposed to call her after the catering event (I am assuming this is scene 2, if I am wrong, my apologies) at which point the call was refused and relationship drops to 90 which, given that the route requires a relationship of 100, kills the route. Just to check is the catering scene "scene 2 or is it the scene where Lacey is working in the cafe and trying to put up a good front while the protagonist worries about her?
Many thanks for any help:)