Another bug

Boxing management simulation game
boatdeluv
Young scout

Another bug

Post by boatdeluv »

:twisted: I just downloaded the latest version and found that the game freezes if u get a tko.... any ideas????
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Can you post more info (or send me an email) with your system specs (if you're using a Mac or Pc), and when exactly happens (are you playing in text mode or normal mode)?
boatdeluv
Young scout

pc spec

Post by boatdeluv »

using game in 16 bit textures on pc, athlon64bit 4000+ win xp pro, foxconn board with integrated nvidia graphics. This is what happens......Referee stops fight on a TKO the fighters are still wobbling like they do after the fight ends, as i move mouse around the screen all the info still comes up on screen but the game just stops and it doesnt go back to the managers page. This only happens when fighter awarded TKO :roll:
boatdeluv
Young scout

Post by boatdeluv »

i have just tried the game in normal mode and the same thing happens. the only way to exit the game is via task manager :?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hmm I'll check it, are you sure you downloaded the latest version? I remember that bug, but though it was fixed some versions ago :)
Check the readme in the installation folder, latest version is 1.3.5 - if is correct, I'll check it immediately! :oops:
boatdeluv
Young scout

Post by boatdeluv »

:oops: Looks like i've wasted your time, many apologies. I got 1.3.1 according to the readme file will update it now sorry jack :roll:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No problems, really.
It's just that was absolutely certain to have fixed it already :lol: anyway I'll update the game soon, so just to be sure I'll check it again!
Ken_Goding
Young scout

Post by Ken_Goding »

Retiring boxers seem to still have a bit of a problem... One of my champions had retired (or I let him go because of diminished skills) and he remains at the top two years later, still at the age of 37. I shall soon displace him heh heh, but he should be gone.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ahhh you mean you don't manage him, but he still shows in the ranking? indeed, haven't thought about this possibility :)
Ken_Goding
Young scout

Post by Ken_Goding »

Ya, and here's a new bug... they collided and stayed there the rest of the round: