Sequel?

A dating / life sim for all tastes set in college http://www.winterwolves.com/roommates.htm
ilego1
Young scout

Sequel?

Post by ilego1 »

Will it be made
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Sequel?

Post by jack1974 »

I think I have already enough games in progress for now! :lol:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

There could be a sequel to get a better ending with Max x Isabella, they are the only pairing who dont stay together, even Anne x Isabella stay together, I dont know why they are the only pairing with a bad ending =/
Asonder
Young scout

Post by Asonder »

I dunno, from what I remember the Max x Isabella ending was pretty fitting given both of their personalities.
Spoiler:
They're both people who don't necessarily need to be in long-term relationships to be happy/are okay with being on and off with someone as long as the other person is too. And I think(?) while it technically ended with them not being together, the ending also hinted that they would meet up again eventually. I could be remembering it wrong though.
A sequel would still be cool, but I'm not sure that one pairing is enough to constitute a whole new game. Honestly if it ever does happen I'd rather have it revolve around a new cast living in Latin House. I wouldn't object to the old cast making an appearance though :P
All hail Rei's booty.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I quoted the exact ending in another thread here, but it says something like that Isabella is coming visiting Max from Mexico often and often... so the happy ending while not clearly written is sort of hinted :)

I think too it would be better another game with another cast, maybe with more variety. But as I said I'm already overwhelmed by work as I am now (beside the writer is writing Loren's games so he'll be busy for the next 3-4 years! :lol:)
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:Yes I quoted the exact ending in another thread here, but it says something like that Isabella is coming visiting Max from Mexico often and often... so the happy ending while not clearly written is sort of hinted :)
Thats exactly the why I dont like it. They might stay together,they might only stay as friends, it can go either way and the player cant really know, its goes deep into headcanon and its the only ending where this happens, all the others pairing stay together.
mizu_ki
Woods ranger

Post by mizu_ki »

This would be awesome!!!
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Anne x Isabella was easily my favourite couple by a large margin.
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

Sylrissa wrote:Anne x Isabella was easily my favourite couple by a large margin.
Agreement :) .
Xarena
Young scout

Post by Xarena »

While I agree I would like to see a sequel with a whole new set of character's I would also like to play with the original character's lives outside of their college experience I'd even enjoy playing them when they teens in high school or something.