Epilogue question\bug?

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
sib277
Young scout

Epilogue question\bug?

Post by sib277 »

Greetings,

I apologize if this has been identified\documented\corrected but I did not immediately find anything when searching - This is concerning the end scene\slide just before credit roll. Posing observation\bug possibility hidden in spoiler tags.

This is concerning a possible end scene that may occur just before the credits roll.

I am playing the steam release, noted as version 1.2.9
Spoiler:
player character: Elenor
Romanced: Loren
(no cheating, essentially no romance option selected with any other romance character at all.)

Scene immediately before the one in question: "loren leaves the window and slips into her bed, prepared for the relief of a deep, deep, deep sleep."
(fade to black, followed by white screen)

Scene, and specifically, the text in question:
The speaker appears to be: 'Loren' (the text is in green, and reads 'Loren')
The speaker appears to say: 'Loren...' (the text is in white, and reads 'Loren...')

Observation:
This appears to be the reconnecting of the love interests in 'Elysium'.
My expectation is that it is either Elenor saying 'Loren...' in which case the green text should say 'Elenor' instead of 'Loren'.
Or possibly it is 'Loren' calling for Elenor in which case the text in white should be 'Elenor...'

As it currently shows, it is confusing\unclear that Loren would say 'Loren ...'

I love this game.This is a really great final moment in the game, but as noted above I am uncertain if the above is as intended (in which case to me is a bit confusing) or is a bug and if so, please let me know if fixed (steam has version 1.2.9) or hopefully will be corrected at some point.

best regards,

e
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Epilogue question\bug?

Post by jack1974 »

Yes it looks like a small bug, as you said the game prints the wrong "speaker name". If you have a savegame before that ending that you could send to me I can check here in the code :) thanks

How to send a savegame: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2971
sib277
Young scout

Post by sib277 »

wow, that was an amazingly quick response.
savegame sent, thank you.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I checked and indeed that was the problem, I've fixed it now and on next update will be working :)
sib277
Young scout

Post by sib277 »

Fixed! Fantastic, thank you.