SEXY ORCS!!

Games with combat, inventory, crafting and more beside a story and dating/life sim gameplay
kadakithis
Druid

Re: SEXY ORCS!!

Post by kadakithis »

Ah, now the curiosity is killing me! Well whatever it is, I am sure they will be cool allies and friends and romance interests.
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

kadakithis wrote:Ah, now the curiosity is killing me! Well whatever it is, I am sure they will be cool allies and friends and romance interests.
I'm totally with you there ^^.
pahldus
Woods ranger

Post by pahldus »

Add me to the camp that thinks they can still be sexy, but have slightly larger tusks. I have seen many good versions in games like Shadowrun Returns and on deviant art.

For example:

thenoun
Young scout

Post by thenoun »

Orcs can be very sexy. Though the body types in the image are basically humans :D I think they should have a larger build like in the images above.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

These don't look like Orcs to me. They look like ordinary humans with partially shaved heads and a significant underbite due to oversized lower canines. I'm not sure what those lower canines are good for aside from catching and tearing the lip off of anyone they're kissing.
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

I actually love the orcs posted in the beginning, but since we are sharing I always liked wrinkled noses and sloping foreheads even with the large frames and incisors.
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

Post by Palmettogamer14 »

Probably in Loren 3 or another game set in the same universe we will probably get the chance to see orc women and even romance them (particularly hoping for a yuri option with them ;) )

Also there's probably a chance to see centaur romance options (and yes there have some games that actually feature this! Shining Force anyone?). Of course that was a bit weird in my opinion.
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Well we have Naga romances so it's not too hard to hope for that one day ^^
TheDistur6edGuy
Young scout

Post by TheDistur6edGuy »

So... wait a minute... how do "Half-Orcs" come to be...

Is it when a human/elf female has special feelings for the captive Arena Orc, and decides to act upon them...?

Or... in a darker tone... is it when Orcs come raiding and pillage and loot women from villages, where they do terrible and lots of nasties upon them, resulting in the half-breed?

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing... Broken your servant I kneel... Will you give into me?
:twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
Palmettogamer14
Woods ranger

Post by Palmettogamer14 »

Y'all should google Legacy 2 female orcs or Pathfinder female half-orcs. Just saying.