Reduce stress?

An otome dating sim in the archeology world! https://www.winterwolves.com/c14dating.htm
BobTheMob
Druid

Reduce stress?

Post by BobTheMob »

Forgive me if I sound like a noob, but is there any way of getting Stress Levels down in the game?

(Just purchased recently, since it just became available for Kindles.)
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Reduce stress?

Post by jack1974 »

Yes some activities reduce it (now I don't remember by memory). I think play games or something?
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:Yes some activities reduce it (now I don't remember by memory). I think play games or something?
Thanks. :)

One other thing (just came across this bug; sorry!)--when I try to save w/ the puzzles it shows the image of how much I've done on the save screen, but when I load it goes back to square one...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hmm I don't think save works in the middle of the puzzle minigames :oops:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

One other thing (Sorry, not trying to complain! :oops: )--sometimes when I save, when I go to the "Return" icon, the game seems to freeze up and I need to go back to the main screen of my Kindle. (Again, I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining about everything... :oops: )

Happier note: as a whole, I dig this game! :) Love the frequent references to Indiana Jones (personal all-time favorite action hero) as well as the take on "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" w/ Shoji early in the game. :)
pahldus
Woods ranger

Post by pahldus »

BobTheMob wrote:Happier note: as a whole, I dig this game!
And I love this pun
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

BobTheMob wrote:One other thing (Sorry, not trying to complain! :oops: )--sometimes when I save, when I go to the "Return" icon, the game seems to freeze up and I need to go back to the main screen of my Kindle. (Again, I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining about everything... :oops: )
I think might just be Ren'Py slowness on tablets. Saving probably takes time and it's not really clicking return that freezes, probably it's still saving the game :)