new Patreon changes

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

new Patreon changes

Post by jack1974 »

I recently did a major overhaul of my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/winterwolves

In practice, I couldn't keep it up doing weekly updates anymore. So now they'll be monthly, but at least you'll get an exclusive pin-up picture. You'll need to be $15 tier to get the naked/sexy version :wink:
I think this will probably determine an overall drop of my pledges but I think it's more fair this way, so people with only $5 can at least get a covered pin-up each month.

And thanks to those (some people from this forum as well) who already told me in private they'll keep the old pledges. You rule 8)
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: new Patreon changes

Post by Franka »

I'm glad for the change. I was seriously considering canceling my pledge, but a reduced pledge where I can still get games and exclusive content is a good compromise.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Cool. Yeah at least now you get exclusive stuff. I have some pin-ups planned that should be cool :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

So I decided to restore the $25 tier since so many people were still on it (thank you!). To make it worth it will post some very hot NSFW stuff there in the following months, alongside some exclusive stuff like discarded art for games (that will not be used in games) and so on.