At Your Feet (my new KS)

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

At Your Feet (my new KS)

Post by jack1974 »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wi ... -your-feet

You can laugh now :lol: It's the craziest idea I ever had to date, and I must admit I felt embarrassed too thinking to talk about it in public, but here we go haha

I'll make a blog post explaining in details why and how I decided to do such a game. In short, I wanted to go back doing something silly/crazy/funny after so many "serious" games in recent times. I might have gone a bit too far, but we'll see :mrgreen:

Of course, like for Hazel, people already pledging on my Patreon will get the game (final price should be around 14.99-17.99 but of course even if you pledge $15 for a few months, I'll give you the key).
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: At Your Feet (my new KS)

Post by Franka »

I don't think people should be embarrassed about harmless fetishes. Foot stuff isn't one of mine, so just a little disappointed over here.

Now I can't help feeling sad that this won't be a full body massage yuri game, because that would absolutely have been for me...

I'm sure Quentin Tarantino approves though.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha true, as fetishes go, this is probably one of the less erotic (but perhaps still embarrassing to talk about?).
Just remember that the planned romance CGs will show a lot more than just feet, and the love scene will go in detail about the full act, even if of course feet will be the main focus.

And I had no clue about Quentin Tarantino! Maybe I should email him about my game? :lol:

p.s. full body massage looks cool, I need to add it in one of my future games!
JunkGirl_Junko
Young scout

Post by JunkGirl_Junko »

I think it's nice you're doing a fetish game, feet are not mine in particular but I think it's cool to have more games with themes like this 'cause like it was mentioned by Franka, it's harmless and between consensual adults and stuff. You might want to consider doing a game shibari/bondage related at some point, the only other one I know which is yuri and has bondage is Ladykiller in a Bind and I like the game a lot.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks, in general I want to try offering something to everyone, and a few people asked me (privately lol) about this particular fetish. The bondage is also a good idea, I need to remember it, either a whole game or at least a romance route in a future game! :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Of course if the KS doesn't gather much interest (or maybe if I don't even reach the goal, but I think that shouldn't happen) it's not a problem, I can still use the art and the storyboad I wrote can be easily tweaked to "remove the foot fetish" :)
The good thing of KS is that you can see a bit if that crazy idea you had is worthwhile or if was just a crazy idea! :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

So I've reached the goal lol! In the first days I didn't believe I would make it :lol:
Anyways as I posted in the various updates and even in my blog:
- you don't care at all about feet? surprise, the feet comes with full female bodies attached! it means, you'll see boobs/butts and everything else! rofl :lol: (sorry for my lame jokes)
- you only play cute games, or are OK with sexy stuff but nothing too dirty? no worries, even in this game you can play it fully censored, with the ending romance CG just showing some kissing and underwear but nothing more.
- you want romance? there will be the usual romance build up, and I think some very unique situations (funny and romantic)
- you want comedy and totally embarrassing scenes? this is a game for you lol

In summary I hope people will give it a try even if they're not enthusiast of the initial idea because I think might turn out a very nice game in the end :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

You're in a very specific niche, devoting an entire game to yuri+foot fetish, so I imagine the audience will be limited, as the time to reach a rather modest goal would also indicate. There are enough yuri games out there (well, never enough, but more than I've actually played) that satisfy your other check points, making it hard to sell this as anything other than the niche within a niche.

As a patron, I'll play it, but I wouldn't have backed it otherwise. It's a really hard sell with those feet in my face, when I don't really want them there. :lol:

I do hope the people who asked for this get what they wanted, and are happy with it.

(On another note, I like the diversity of the cast.)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha what have you against those super cute tiny ladies feet!?!? :lol:
But yeah I agree with what you said. I have added a few new stretch goals, with Melanie since even the editor (straight female) when saw her said she was so cute that people might riot if she wasn't a love interest. Well she still isn't but I could have a one night stand scene with her:

And yeah I hope people will still play it because this time more than in any other yuri game I took time to make the cast REALLY diverse ( ethnicy, personality, goals, etc)!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

One week left, I posted some previews of Natalie's ending CG (student/teacher roleplay):
it ends up with Emma getting a good spanking :lol: (everything is consensual obviously!)