The Flower Shop 2?

Dating / farming sim with scheduler: http://www.winterwolves.com/theflowershop.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: The Flower Shop 2?

Post by jack1974 »

ah ok, indeed they're missing! LOL thanks will add them :)
ffxplayer
Young scout

Post by ffxplayer »

I think I might be weird, when I started the greenhouse in 1.1b and realized I heard weed pulling, I squealed with joy...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

LOL well, I honestly thought was not so important but I must admit that feels different playing it now!
ffxplayer
Young scout

Post by ffxplayer »

It is, when I run out of tasks(usually early or late in the game...)I tend to just water my way through, I miss the noise. I also miss it to track if I've actually weeded a patch or not, and how much for certain multi-hour patches.
mizuki
Young scout

Post by mizuki »

I'm having trouble seeing the relationship bar, only the ends of the bar and the writing in the middle is showing. (I don't remember it being like this in the first game, but I haven't played it in a while.) The only way I know if I have increased or decreased a relationship is by sound since the relationship bar doesn't seem to be increasing or decreasing in volume.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It's a videocard problem as well, try using shift+G and change the renderer to see if it solves the problem?
mizuki
Young scout

Post by mizuki »

Thank you. It now works like a charm. Please excuse my ignorance: but is this game still in its beta phase or is it available for the public now?
I can't find it on the main website, so I'm guessing beta but I am able to find and download a demo. So, now I am confused and embarrassed.

The only way I found the demo was by looking around on the forums and downloading what I thought was the beta.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes is still beta, though this Friday we plan to do the official release! if you find any typos/bug let me know :)
BTW what renderer did you choose to make it work? DirectX?
mizuki
Young scout

Post by mizuki »

Yes, I choose the Angle/DirectX renderer (not sure what Angle is).

I've never beta for this type of game before, but I do love games so I'll be happy to help if I can. Is the beta only for the length of the demo?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No the whole game is, but as I said is very close to release so (hopefully) you shouldn't find any problem! the game is complete and can be finished.