Always Remember Me - Trick and tips!

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
reader
Young scout

Re: Trick and tips!

Post by reader »

Would definately prefer the two stats or more actually option. When you spend time building up your character, it just seems to be a let down to have all the rest of the stat building go to waste since they don't count towards the ending. Are you planning another game along these lines? Something similar that would require greater stat buildup would be a project that would be of major interest for me.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, will definitely do more games like this one, and will remember your suggestions. I really take a look a lot at the various suggestions/feedback I get from people in forums when I plan a new game. Of course not always I can implement all of them, but I try to pick the best ones if I can :)
reader
Young scout

Post by reader »

Curious if you would have any interest in adding a modding option to this game or others? Whether it would include an interface to alter portions of the game or allow a player to alter the game themselves. Not familiar with how the game is built, so not sure what all would be possible. Ways to change character appearance(ie hair color, eye color, etc) add a character, add scenes, alter requirements for ending, create new endings, etc.

Loved playing the game but now that I've done everything on each level, would be nice to add some life back to the game. With the option to alter the game, would have interest in playing the game all over again. Let me know if this made sense and would be something you'd have interest in. If it wasn't something you'd want to have an active interest in, being provided access to make my own revisions would be of interest to me. Thanks for your consideration.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Sorry but I don't have plans to offer modding for it, however I have two more games coming out this year (I hope, one for sure) that will use same system but with some tweaks: no negative results, clear explanation of which stats gets increased with every action, and so on (in practice many of the suggestions you have made).
jenniferbvb
Young scout

Post by jenniferbvb »

i can never get the scence with eddy where they actually have a conversation. i have the demo by the way, even easy mode is challenging. are there any easier ways to get that scene with eddy? i even had about 20 discipline.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The scene is later in the game, so only in the full version, sorry!
darkenedfay
Young scout

Post by darkenedfay »

Jack, I have a question. On the screen to download, it says you can find out more about the secret admirer. I've been trying and trying and nothing. Is there really a way?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, you discover it when you reach ONE of the romance endings, but won't say which one :wink:
darkenedfay
Young scout

Post by darkenedfay »

That sounds fair. Thank you jack.
LuvHime
Young scout

Post by LuvHime »

Today I manage to complete 'Eddy'. I managed to score 100 for discipline and achieve 100 romance level with him. For those who haven't or find it difficult, here are some tips.

EDDy
Spoiler:
1. when you first me Lawrence KEEP YOUR PRIVACY and IGNORE Hugh.
2. Update your blog EVERYDAY at the library.
3. Visit Eddy every day, ignore visiting Aaron unless indicated whilst on the game.
4. CRY in front of Eddy that will raise your score on him.
5. Earn as the $100 for the GYM asap and use it EVERYDAY
6. Earn money to buy sport shoes asap- that will help with the Discipline points too.
7. I can't remember which is which but when you do see Eddy again select option 'WHY HE'S HELPING ABIGAIL?' and then in another scene with Eddy, SELECT option 'Ask him if he has ever loved someone or along those line.
8.HELP Eddy with his shopping at the mall.
9. When you see him at the Gym, choose the option to STAY
10. At the Disco, PERSUADE HIM TO STAY.
11. ACCEPT INVITATION to dine at his house and DON'T ASK WHY HE BOUGHT THE FOOD, JUST ENJOY THE MEAL.
12. Eddy is basically a straight forward guy, lying isn't his thing. Always be honest... Ooh I just completed the game and I cant remember. There is a scenario where you'd have to select option either Talking about Eddy or about Aaron. SELECT TALKING ABOUT YOU.
13. After Eddy has invited you to his home, Remember to visit him at his home, this is useful for the weekends when he's not at the hospital.
14. Where possible TAKE WRITING COURSE on both Sat and Sundays.
I hope this helps.