bug or feature?

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
candesco
Young scout

bug or feature?

Post by candesco »

So i bought Loren last time. Twice actually (steam and non-steam). But there is one thing that is bugging me.
I play with suggestive content enabled. However, i noticed that Dora is "clothed". While on the wallpaper and also in the background (when an act loads) i see a different Dora.

in-game screenshot
Spoiler:
wallpaper
Spoiler:
Now i know that the suggestive content isn't availalbe in the steam version. Tried then also the demo trick first.
Then i uninstalled everything, cleaned cache and dead registerlinks and installed the version from this site (demo and then register)
But got same result. So i wonder if this is a bug or is this intended? Same goes actually for Karen, but then that there is no difference between suggestive content enabled or disabled.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: bug or feature?

Post by jack1974 »

Yes is intended, the old Dora clothing caused a *lot* of controversy so I decided to give her a proper Thief outfit! I forgot to update the wallpaper though :oops:
candesco
Young scout

Post by candesco »

Oh, bummer. I wonder why there is much controversy about it. Also, why couldn't Dora just get the same treatment as the others. Those who are really offended by it disables the suggestive content and those who want to use it enables it.
This makes actually no sense at all. Now you end up with minor suggestive content and only pleasing those morality knights. Not to mention it's a bit misleading as well. I do hope you won't do this with the sequel. People should get a choice of their own, not that a dev hangs it's ears to a few people with ridiculous demands and censor it's game.
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

When I run it with the demo.exe and enable suggestive content, Dora looks like you want her to.
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

candesco wrote:Oh, bummer. I wonder why there is much controversy about it. Also, why couldn't Dora just get the same treatment as the others. Those who are really offended by it disables the suggestive content and those who want to use it enables it.
This makes actually no sense at all. Now you end up with minor suggestive content and only pleasing those morality knights. Not to mention it's a bit misleading as well. I do hope you won't do this with the sequel. People should get a choice of their own, not that a dev hangs it's ears to a few people with ridiculous demands and censor it's game.
Well, PERSONALLY, I think the new outfit is much better. I mean before she looked like she was in bikini taking a sunbath :lol:
But that aside (is a personal consideration and you can agree or not), I had insane comments about her look, because people wouldn't see a female dwarf, but a underage character :o . And the last thing I want to do is attract that kind of attention, obviously :evil: