Who is the best Love Interest?

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm

Which character of the game you liked mostly?

You may select 1 option

View results

krisslanza
Young scout

Re: Who is the best Love Interest?

Post by krisslanza »

jack1974 wrote:Yes, exactly. With some combos, you get even a nice jealousy scene. (Try Mesphit/Rei or Chambara/Myrth!)
Or my personal favorite experience, Loren and Karen!
biscuit
Woods ranger

Post by biscuit »

I've only unlocked the Mesphit/Rei and Rei/Amukiki scenes... I liked Rei/Amukiki. Partly because I felt that turning down one suitor didn't cause a huge rift or betrayal, unlike Rei/Mesphit.
DeidraC
Young scout

Post by DeidraC »

This is a fairly old topic, but I thought I'd just come in and interject...

I'm fairly new here and started playing Loren Amazon Princess a few weeks back (also got the expansion). It's the first time I've played one of Winter Wolves games and am having a blast! I really love this game...

That being said, I've gone through both Saren x Loren and Elenor x Mesphit romance scenes. I played all the way to the end of the game with the latter romance combination. I really enjoyed the romance scenes between Elenor and Mesphit. I hope no one minds me saying this, but I was hoping for a little bit more content in the Elenor x Mesphit romance story arc towards the end. I really like Mesphit's character and wanted to read more story content regarding him. I guess a girl like me has a soft spot for angsty, dark elf types with issues. :)

Next, I am trying Rei x Elenor. After that, I am trying Saren x Draco. I don't normally go for GxG or BxB combinations, but Draco's character fascinates me. I was a little bummed out when Elenor talked to him and it turns out you can't really romance him as Elenor. Oh well, at least I gained a new BFF in the game. :D

-Deid
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hi! and well, as the poll clearly is showing, Mesphit is the most voted love interest 8)
In the sequel there will be more of him, don't worry! though you'll have to wait a bit before it's out... :mrgreen: One thing I definitely want to add in the sequel is more CG scenes. Not just the final romance, but also "camp talk" with custom poses - imagine Rei leaning on a tree while talking, or Breza laid down nearby the campfire... some interesting poses :wink:
The sequel won't be out soon (talking about 2014 sadly) but it WILL be worth the wait!
kuracha-macha
Young scout

Post by kuracha-macha »

Played through Chambara and Mesphit with Elenor.

Unfortunately even though I read through the two of them, I still love Rei with Elenor :lol: Must not draw fanart...I reread Mesphit's several times and although he was an interesting character, there's something missing, and it felt really... "shallow" compared to Rei's path.
Spoiler:
Obviously because that Rei's path involved something really really personal to Elenor, and it was really love. While Mesphit's was kind of the opposite.

Being random, I almost cried when the Rei/Mesphit jealousy scene came up, I don't know why xDDD
Yes, remaining loyal to Rei. =) I don't know if that's a good thing.
Spoiler:
And I was totally weirded out with how quickly Mesphit treats Elenor more like a friend and less like a captor. Like earlier in the story he would have really hated Elenor but later on he instantly liked her and actually helped her several times and I was like "whut the hell happened while I was away O_o"

Not to mention that his suicidal tendencies somewhat disappeared in the middle of it but reappeared later in the end lol
Chambara' meanwhile, was quite a pretty interesting character. At least it seems a little different because she's
Spoiler:
the one going near you and not the other way around! XD I was laughing so hard when she totally paraded out from your tent with that suggestive clothing, and even though it wasn't shown graphically, Rei's reaction was priceless. She even approaches you on the Mesphit cutscene of all times...

And I was a bit.. elated at the romance CG with Elenor at first (I've gotten too used to seeing topless dudes in this game, it was new to see something that's totally around the bend :lol: ), but yeah I guess I just don't appreciate the collar much. Is it awkward for me to point out that Elenor looks really pretty in that CG? No, not the body, the face.
Once I find time after I get out of this pile of homework, I'll play through Saren. ;)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

kuracha-macha wrote: Yes, remaining loyal to Rei. =) I don't know if that's a good thing.
Well, of course tastes are tastes! it would be weird if everyone wanted to play only one character :) Indeed the poll results are particularly good because, despite Mesphit / Rei / Loren being the "top" (or better most voted) there isn't that much difference between the others, which leads me to think that Aleema did a very good job writing all of them.
krisslanza
Young scout

Post by krisslanza »

I would say it also helps the Loren cast is quite diverse and there's a character for just about every "taste", I would imagine. I guess really the only thing lacking is anyone with tattoos or scaring... :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

In the sequel there's Nook who has plenty of tattoos though is BxB only :mrgreen:
krisslanza
Young scout

Post by krisslanza »

jack1974 wrote:In the sequel there's Nook who has plenty of tattoos though is BxB only :mrgreen:
I personally am more of a fan of runic-like tattoo thingies myself on girls. And then the kind of 'cool' warrior-type scars. Oooh, and an eyepatch. Those are cool...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes they're cool indeed. Maybe will be able to do some tattoo-story also on some female character :)