Your Favorite Non-Romantic Party Member

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm

Your Favorite Non-Romantic Party Member

You may select 1 option

View results

Foelhe
Young scout

Re: Your Favorite Non-Romantic Party Member

Post by Foelhe »

SpectralTime wrote:I'm kinda stumped on Breza too. I mean, Dora, fair enough, she's basically Han Solo, only short, feminine, and packing a bow rather than a pistol. But... really, Breza always struck me as pretty bland. More of a background character than a party member. I mean, I don't see any votes for... I can't actually remember the names of the two generals and the dark elf dude, but they're STILL sticking in my brain as characters more than Breza. I don't remember much about her beyond owning some goblin slaves.
Tobaar, Ashtram and Samael? That's just off the top of my head, so someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

But yeah, one of the reasons I like the idea of Breza in the party is that she's in a rare position, someone who has a relationship with the protagonist, which we know about, but who's still pretty much an unknown herself. Looking forward to the next game, since I'm assuming we'll get to know her a bit better, but there's not a lot of meat to her character in the first.