Creature Cards to Upgrade

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Creature Cards to Upgrade

Post by jack1974 »

I think the level 5 is a big barrier, you need to be skilled with card games. When I playtested it myself, in normal mode I won all the fights (but of course, I made the game :D) while in Nightmare difficulty I lost like 10-15% of the battles. But I could always find a way to progress by doing other fights first or trying different deck builds. And as always luck plays a good factor in card games :)
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

I really love this game, I was surprised how good the card play is, even better than PD. Barely beat Ace our last monsters murdered each other, but my last monster was a zombie so I won. Between the earth card that gains loyalty of a unit and the death card that turns my units into their zombies, is a very hard combo to beat.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Glad you like it. When playtesting it myself an interesting thing was that there wasn't a single strategy but several decks build could work equally well, which means I succeeded in making a balanced card design.
Now if only more people liked such card games... :oops: