The Scion's Desire (adult)

General discussions not necessarily related to our games
fleetp
Druid

The Scion's Desire (adult)

Post by fleetp »

This visual novel contains sexually explicit scenes, and is intended for adults only. By clicking on the link you certify that you are an adult where you live.
Download from the adult setion of wolflore dot net (registration required)
Screenshot is in the spoiler (WARNING: contains nudity).
Spoiler:
Life is complicated. It gets even more complicated when you try to take it into your own hands.
Young Dr. Victor Frankenstein (a scion of his infamous namesake) has been looking for love in all the wrong places. Lonely and desperate, he begins drifting toward the idea of creating the Perfect Woman to meet his "desires."
You, the Player, determine the outcome, through the choices you make concerning Victor's actions.
Will he succeed in playing God, or will his arrogance only destroy him? Can your choices bring him success and future happiness, or only continued failure? Can your choices help prevent him from "crossing the line" into the unthinkable? And if not, what will happen then?
You will make the decisions. [And, unlike Real Life, you can always go back, make different choices, and see how that works out...]

There are six endings.

You are not authorized to upload this game to any other site for sharing without specific permission from me. You can contact me via private message here.

Uncompress the compressed file using 7zip, winzip, winrar, or your favorite archiver. You may install the game in any folder on your hard drive.
To run the game, run the scion-html file.

System requirements: A web browser that is capable of playing HTML 5. This has been tested using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera, on a PC running Windows 7. It has also been tested on a MAC system using Safari, Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome, and on a Linux system using Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome browsers.

Known issues:
1. There are screen size and save/load misalignment issues with Internet Explorer 11. While the game is playable, I recommend you use another browser.
2. On a Linux system using Chrome, you might get a blank black screen. This can be fixed by telling Chrome to allow the game to set local data.
3. Depending on your browser and browser settings, save game information may disappear when you close your browser.

Note: Rapidly clicking to skip dialog may cause the VN to crash, or skip visuals.
Last edited by fleetp on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:22 am, edited 8 times in total.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleetp
Druid

Re: The Scion's Desire (adult)

Post by fleetp »

superpaulgames posted a funny 'let's play' video of the PG13 (no nudity) version of this.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2xx4h ... videogames
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

A friend made a conversion of this visual novel so it would play on MAC and Linux computers. I don't want to release it until I have independent corroboration that it works.
If anyone here is willing to take a few minutes to see if it runs on a MAC or Linux computer, post a reply and I'll send the link via PM.
Very respectfully,
fleet
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

I have a Mac but I may not be able to get to this for a few days.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

I have a linux computer that I can check it on.
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

P_Tigras wrote:I have a linux computer that I can check it on.
Great! I'm sending you a PM with the download link.
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

Cross-platform (MAC, Linux, Windows) version is now available. See first post of this topic for download information and known issues.